[News, speculation!] Twenty Fatalities in Poisoning Incident Aboard Rens Station, Weaponized Psychoactive Suspected

You have no idea what you are dealing with.

1 Like

You seem to think either of you do. It’s kind of cute.

1 Like

We have a far better idea than you. Meanwhile, your pointless floundering does more harm than good. A punch has no point if it breaks your own hand.

1 Like

Khanids, pretty boy. They break Khanids.

3 Likes

I do have to admit, Garkeh really has been slipping lately with his choice of minions.

Such lack of style, not even waiting the five year minimum before you try to stick the knife in the ribs into someone who humiliated you in public – but barely a week!

Then not even say, co-opting a Republic terror cell with ties to the Mandate as the fall guys, or putting in the effort for the fabrications or false confessions to construct a believable narrative that it really was House Ardishapur all along!

Shame, Garkeh, shame.

2 Likes

You’re breaking something far bigger than that, fool.

1 Like

You know Mizhara, you could have just said your evidence was all circumstantial, rather than being belligerent.

If anyone has evidence that is not circumstantial, I would be grateful for it.

3 Likes

Again, you claimed incontrovertible evidence was fake once before, even after other people corroborated it. Why would anyone bother sharing evidence with you again?

2 Likes

As figuratively blind as you are literally blind. Go to hell, Mizhara.

1 Like

But not wrong. He’s claimed in just the last two weeks that he’d dismiss actual, not-circumstantial evidence as fake. Honestly, Aldrith, you’re not blind. Don’t act it.

2 Likes

She’s reading this message board, so… or is this an admission that she’s correct?

3 Likes

Mizhara’s logic here boils down to: “Someone disagreed with me on the value of one type of evidence on one issue, therefore they will dismiss all evidence on an entirely different issue.”

My suspicion is that it’s a rather transparent attempt to avoid admitting that their certainty on a known culprit on this issue is based on evidence that won’t hold up in court.

I want the person behind this unmasked and I want them dead. But that means waiting till there is actually enough evidence to prosecute them.

2 Likes

Again, incontrovertible evidence, recognized as such by even those among your own loyalists. You dismiss this as fake, and now expect people to think you’ll do anything but spin your own narrative this time? Because… reasons? You proved you have neither principle nor honesty. The onus is now on you to undo that. Maybe then your opinion will hold any worth.

1 Like

My Lord, may we continue ignoring this vile creature and get back to the topic at hand? I’d hate for this important discussion to be degraded into a ■■■■ flinging contest with monkeys

2 Likes

I do have to wonder what, if any, response there will be to this, considering the implications that would entail.

Do you really think that will happen? After all the other people we’ve presented evidence on who have gone unprosecuted?

It was a pretty concrete piece of evidence, my lord.

1 Like

Your pettiness speaks volumes.

1 Like

. . . who was that directed to, as it immediately follows a response that doesn’t appear petty at all?

1 Like

Nobody is blaming the Amarr empire on this? Really???

On a serious note, if those events are related to the one in Rens, maybe we should simply focus on uncovering just who it was and how to deal with them as a whole rather than… well this.

4 Likes

They attacked my wife, a Holder in her own right. So yes, Samira, I expect that if the responsible party can be conclusively proven, there will be rather severe consequences.

If that expectation proves false… then well that will have consequences for different people.

2 Likes

Deitra: Two people publicly were threatened by Chakaid on these forums last week. This week both of their families were attacked. The attacks are pretty obviously related. There is an obvious primary suspect, but the seemingly obvious is not always true.

2 Likes