Next step after T1 Frigates

(Saul Perth) #1

Where do you guys recommend new PvPers to go after T1 Frigates? In my case I’m referring to small gang/solo FW or roaming. Should we advance into Faction/T2 Frigates, or into something like T1 Cruisers, or skip cruisers entirely and go even bigger?

(Quelza) #2

T1 destroyers

(elitatwo) #3

Check out the navy frigates if you can afford them, then t1 destroyers.

T1 cruiser is a fine goal for now. I would recommend to wait a while before going bigger. It takes a while to get used to the decreased mobility that comes with bigger ships.

(Caleb Seremshur) #4

in addition to the above considerations t1 destroyers require less skills because they inherit guns and modules from frigates.

cruisers require a completely new suite of skills and if you rush to the biggest ship you can you will be in a horrible position. Make sure you train a fitting skill if you cant think of anything else at any given time

(Akuma Tsukai) #5

I second destroyers option. learn how to be a slow brick, then go cruisers :slight_smile:

(Dora SiPetualang) #6

try faction frigates first :smiley:

(Oreb Wing) #7

If you’re not flying solo, go with the least skill intensive role your corp needs in a ship you will enjoy flying for a while.

(DrButterfly PHD) #8

Even more t1 frigates.

(elitatwo) #9

Is what I said. What is it with everyone lately?

(JC Mieyli) #10

yeah stick with t1 frigates for novice sites

(system) #11

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.