No Cake?

I just realize that there are no cake available on the market, the item does not seem to exist :slightly_frowning_face:

What are capsulers going to do on their birthday, no cake, no hot chocolate
… Exotic dancers and Spiced wine, but I’m only 15 years old :smile:
Any other suggestions ?

1 Like

The cake is a lie.

:wink:

4 Likes

I can share some of my frozen corpse recipes with you. Next best thing to cake, if you ask me.

1 Like

There is always PIE.

5 Likes

Starcakes were already invented in the world of EVE.

The recipe for this highly ornate, traditional Jin-Mei sweet varies from planet to planet, and sometimes from city to city, but its fillings are always dense, sugary, and rich. Each cake’s jelly center is held in place with a crusty exterior that, as befits tradition, is so highly decorated with symbols that it resembles a volcanic planet: It is possible to read the baker’s story, lineage, and certifications in the crust’s maze of lines and ridges, although a reader must be quite dedicated to finish the task before falling to temptation.

This is a starcake. But nobody is selling it unfortunately.

(You can search in game by typing Starcakes in a “Search New Eden” bar, above current system name)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks!
I was only searching for Cakes and found nothing.
Strange, as I would have expected the search engine to find anything containing “Cakes”.

Kapli Bread shares the same icon with Starcakes, so I think its something similar to a cake. :thinking:

1 Like
1 Like

There will be cake!

Have you tried Starcakes?

1 Like

1 Like

I fecking love cake…

Is it good ?

I managed to find something simular :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats all too much work to be honest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.