Cheeses of new eden

has ccp ever release any lore about the cheeses of new eden? I feel gallente cheese probably would be the best but most expensive. Maybe minmatar can be like that fake stuff called vegeta cheese or velveeta or somethin. Caldari is super commercialed and would be cheese in a can. Amarr could be these cheeses that are really expensive and pompous but taste like bullocks. Make it happen ccp you can sell cheeses to your playerbase. If it takes off you can follow-up with pirate faction cheeses and then maybe trigvalian cheese

7 Likes

Fedo milk cheese is the best.

1 Like

We have the item ‘Dairy Products’ in-game, that could include cheese.

3 Likes

Hehe, a thread about various types of cheeses posted by someone named ‘Smell Me’.

That’s rich.

:yum:

5 Likes

Cheeses Christ… I did not see that. :blush:

4 Likes

FTFY :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Nice one.

:wink:

The Eve Online Database does list some cheesy items in-game.

Crates of Liparer Cheese

Large Crates of Liparer Cheese

There’s even a Free Sample available.

Also you got any Wine to go with that Cheese ?

:yum:

3 Likes

Actually, we do have a few recipes of New Eden, made by members of ISD/CCP. Whether or not we can be trusted to make said recipe, well, that’s a different story altogether.

2 Likes

Svið, but with Fedo?

2 Likes

Braised fedo, left in a container with only foie gras to eat until that’s all that’s in it.

3 Likes

Guys?

Please…

This is madness…

Not even while beeing drunk this is funny…and this says a lot…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure a Minmatar cheese would be one of those hard and aged ones.

You know, cause it crumbles…

2 Likes

From the description of Liparer Cheese, OP was right about Amarr cheese probably not being very tasty.
Description
Due to the unique properties of the Liparer system’s terrestrial worlds, animals raised there have very low body fat, resulting in relatively bland but far healthier dairy products.

2 Likes

How about feet cheese?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.