No-cloak storm going on for its second month now

Laziness. The average wannabe PvPer doesn’t even know the difference between PvP and cloaky camping.
Gankers aren’t PvPers, they’re just lazy opportunists.
Real PvP involves hunting but that’s too hard for those lazy knuckleheads.
So because of those wannabe PvPers CCP has to nerf cloaking.
I guess it’s true, they did it to themselves.
I still don’t like it, though. Damn lazy wannabe PvPers can go to hell.

Is anything involving players fighting or competing with other players.

Perhaps you should read Introducing...the Scrub — Sirlin.Net — Game Design before posting anything else about REAL HONOR PVPERS.

Why don’t you post on your main so we can judge your pvp skills? I’m not afraid, why are you?

Introducing...the Scrub — Sirlin.Net — Game Design will also be useful to you in understanding why what you posted is so stupid.

Sorry not clicking your wierdo link that could be to anything.

It’s to a plain text article on game design. But feel free to refuse to become better educated, I’ve done what I can to try to help you.

Nobody does “real pvp” then. “Hunting” is no longer a valid playstyle because carebears have been bubble wrapped beyond belief. Null sec is quite simply too safe. Let’s be honest with ourselves here, players that want nothing to do with PvP should not be successfully operating in what’s supposed to be the most dangerous space in the game.

PvEers have been coddled by CCP and all you ever do is take it for granted and ask for more. You can take your entitled ass back to WoW now.

I’ve often thought that “real PVP” could apply to industrialists by simply allowing a blacklist function. Your goods wouldn’t even show up in the market to those on the list.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I ain’t readin nuffin. Your language suggest you’re mad. I’m glad for it.
Try to PVP properly and CCP won’t be nerfing cloaking.
Simple as that.

Don’t take your case for a generality. Stop being so lazy and PvP the right way. Cloaky camping isn’t PvP, it’s chicken-shiat ambush.

You often think wrong.

The fact that you remain willfully ignorant is very effectively demonstrated here. You’re a textbook scrub, and your refusal to learn guarantees that you will continue to be a scrub and suck at EVE.

I don’t remain anything. YOU remain oblivious to you chicken-shiat playstyle.
Stop being lazy and PvP properly.

The fact that you remain willfully ignorant is very effectively demonstrated here. You’re a textbook scrub, and your refusal to learn guarantees that you will continue to be a scrub and suck at EVE.

I don’t remain anything…

Lol kid, you are playing the wrong game. Nobody is looking for a fair fight and you expecting them to is laughable.

By your definition no PvP is “real PvP”. Funny too how you fire shots instead of reading my post because you know I’m right and that (apparently) makes you angry.

Pretty common amongst risk averse, entitled, carebears. You cling to your ignorance so you can continue to feel justified in your biases. I dont care how old you are, you’re still a child because you act like one.

I can’t disagree.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same as before, idiot.

Once again you continue to demonstrate the scrub mentality, refusing to even attempt to read the help I provided you and understand why you suck at EVE so that you can become a better player.

I was joking with you. You’re cool.

1 Like