No Cosmic Signatures Detected

I was trying to use scan probes for the first time to find the data training site for the Career Agent mission. I was successful in finding it (100%) and then I got the option to warp to the location, which is what I wanted. But then I couldn’t warp there because I got a message, “No cosmic signatures detected.”

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to Eve,

Somebody probably completed the site before you had a chance to warp to it. Those sites respawn very quickly in the Career Agent system and I believe there should be more than just one site available. Keep scanning, it will be good practice.

Good luck and I hope you have a long rewarding career here.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome DeMichael. I’ll have a look to see it has respawned. And yes, I need the scanning practice. I really don’t know what I’m doing yet, but I seem to jag it sometimes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In game, hit F12 -> go to a tab Tutorial Videos, find Exploration -> Scanning.

Outside the game, this tutorial is available on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujM5IgMxcFw

I strongly suggest you to watch it before you continue with your exploration career agent.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.