No custom ship prizes in upcoming AT 💔 (outdated as of 3rd of june)

That’s rich lol

Not really sad about it.

I think ccp should buff the virtuoso, it only has 800 dps vs frigs. Even shitfit carriers get 2500 dps, if we added another turret slot then the virtuoso would be much more balanced :>

3 Likes

Just watched the Twitch stream with CCP Fozzie with CCP Guard and there will be some modified Triglavian ships, skins and PLEX as rewards this year.

3 Likes

This is the stupidest ■■■■ I’ve seen in a while. First off not having actual AT ships as a prize is ridiculous. I thought the last at ships sucked just to find that they were planning to skip having a ship to having a new skin on the triglavian ships this year’s prize ships!? Come on guys you can do better than this. Keep Fozzie away from it and that would be a great start. Stop spending money on other failed ventures and continue putting it back into the game. Also nerf the hell out of rorquals they have literally turned the game into capitals online. Make battleships useful again by adding a speed buff and align quicker. Also you could give battleships the ability to mjd out to 100 km by having the mjd built into the hull freeing up another mid slot kinda like the t3 dessies. That would be a bonus to help fight capitals or escape cap drops

Why not? TEST’s bots don’t have good enough AI yet?

1 Like

@ISD_Sakimura please close. Thread doesnt seem to die on its own and there is blog already published today that states that there are custom ships.

Closed at request of OP and due to recent Devblog on the subject of AT Prizes.

1 Like