No Downtime Feedback Thread

There were issues with chat earlier this week. You can find a message about if from CCP Explorer in the ‘No Downtime Discussion Thread’. I suppose the issues are back.

1 Like

docked to cita in a pod. tried to enter new ship. nothing happened. trying to open my inventory shows only blank pages who appear to be loading foreer. when undocked everything is back to normal - when I dock again inventory is still stuck and not showing anything. entering ship impossible right now.

1 Like

forward operating base’s seem to not spawned anywhere like normal

1 Like

Corp-Members starting to appear as Neutral in Corp-Chat

2 Likes

Since no downtime occurs, the asteroid belt will not be restored.
After all, Downtime is necessary or remedy should be provided

so i logged in after theoretical DT and went about my normal eve playing going to run a anom, this anom usually takes me 8-10 mins to complete, during this entire time i experienced rubber banding and commands not responding. luckly i had the network data monitor open and as you can see in the pic it was a blcoked call % of 40-50% during this ratting.
Don’t know if it is strictly no DT related or eve just being laggy.

1 Like

Cherry picking exploration sites is now worse than before because they do not replenish after DT, which means they keep lingering around and block the proper respawn.

1 Like

Локальный чат не обновляется пока не перезайдёшь в систему

Local is broken again. Just like yesterday. Report in my corp of different clients showing different amounts of people in a system - 1 client/character showed 10, another client/character showed 112.

Honestly, would prefer a 4 minute down time. It’s a good signal to go to the toilet, take your eyes off the screen and make a cup of tea!

8 Likes

Daily Alpha Injectors did not reset, says another can be activated in “Less Than One Minute”

3 Likes

Is it just me or combat anomalies just stopped respawning?

1 Like

Maybe just my imagination or bad luck but signatures seem to be spawning at a ridiculous rate. In the last hour 6 new signatures spawned in my constellation where none or maybe 1 had spawned on a regular day.

1 Like

Definitely not seeing any Emerging Conduits in Amarr space now, but this has happened before.

I have been farming conduits for 3 weeks now and for the first time i didn’t get a re spawn a minute or so later. 15 minutes down and no spawn.

1 Like

A glitch in the Matrix!

1 Like

AI from Triglavian emerging ships significantly changed on my Dom drone boat. It doesn’t matter how much I tank them before launching drones now, they will just stop and go after the drones no matter what I seemed to do. They weren’t as aggressive toward the drones previously. This was solo play … Haven’t experimented in buddy fleet ops.

1 Like

getting a lot of lag, loads of errors with the XMPP service in the log viewer and a 226 blocking calls in 15 minutes.
Ping to servers is 3ms

got log files saved if they are needed but due to private info i am not putting it out publicly

1 Like

I got disconnected at ~12:30 eve time on one of my 2 characters. Before DC i got massive lag. Relogging took about 2 minutes because it was that slow. I noticed some apcket loss at 134.222.109.115 (1 hop before the cluster)

1 Like

Local and/or station Guest lists seems to behave strangely. Currently displays 8 people in Local, while 11 people are displayed at the station Guests lists.

2 Likes

cant use daily injectors

1 Like