No Downtime Feedback Thread

my clients local is not working…only shows my own character in local . I can see 3x ships on Dscan. I probe scan them down and people appear in local… I wait, Only me in local, yet 3x ships on Dscan… I re probe each one down and people appear in local… Same-thing happens 2 more times… Now local only shows me and two others… yet I see 3x ships on Dscan… I probe ships down and warp to each one… They all have active players… or at least they yellow box before I warp out… I have no Idea how many pilots are in system… I can see three ships on Dscan. Did they log off with a timer? Did they DC with a timer? I have no idea… All I know is the ships on Dscan are being Flown by people who go in and out of local, yet their ships stay active in the system. Kinda hard to hunt when you have no clue what is what… I lost a ship earlier due to the lag most are experiencing… Laggy game play seems to come and go. Lag seems worst when jumping gates. The relic sites did not re-spawn…

1 Like

Quick note for people.

If you’re running into a bug, try bug reporting it from within Eve.
That gives CCP more logs from your client, meaning they have a better chance to actually run the bug to ground.

https://community.eveonline.com/support/test-servers/bug-reporting/

7 Likes

All my characters randomly getting socket was closed or internet connection between computer and server every 15 minutes ish

Plus we got issues with Locals, local count is different between my different characters

1 Like

We’ve got a structure that should have come out of reinforcement but its not lockable…

EVE%20-%20Joey%20Belvar%2004_12_2019%2013_01_13

3 Likes

I was running sites during the no downtime fighters seemed a bit slow to move on to next target but mostly seemed to run fine.

I left system with one of my characters and upon his return local was blank.

One or two names popped up shortly after but on my alt’s screen it was showing 8 in system.
My traveler wasn’t showing the same number.

I left again to see if that fixed it but upon my return it went blank again, there was another 7 players in system but they were not showing.

1 Like

the timer for the “Daily Alpha Injector” was not reseted due to no down time

best regards

Tom

1 Like

Local is not showing people on the same grid as me

2 Likes

Just doing a relic site - clicking on the things in my utility slots doesn’t activate them. Repeatedly clicking. So I’ve lost a couple of cans, which never happens. I attribute this to the lack of downtime. Why? Because this doesn’t happen normally.

1 Like

You can file it as a bug report here and provide the logs privately: https://community.eveonline.com/support/test-servers/bug-reporting/

Thanks for reminder.

Local/Station Guests list bug reported with an added screenshot.

Bug report : ID EBR-186304

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Probe launchers wont open up somehow. Dscan is slow. Overall a laggy state of game.

1 Like

local not working in some systems
not see members in system as well
slow in wrapping to site’s

1 Like

Amdonen 0.6 all Asteroid Belt “empty”

2 Likes

SUPPORT REQUEST #1017156
everything is in there.
#bringbackdowntime

1 Like

Local is bugged, I’m seeing war targets in station and not in local.

1 Like

Upwell structure stuck at 0s timer. Support ticket #1017185

1 Like

I have that same issue however I wasn’t docked lol

1 Like

This may be nothing but my usual Exploration route in Devoid that jumps through approx 8 gates only produced less than half a dozen cosmic signatures, just an FYI

1 Like

As expected, belts are empty in many systems, and nothing made better by those useless “Astral Mining” NPC’s, not to mention the even more useless Guristas miners which should all be permabanned.
One way to fix it, so there can be zero downtime, would be to replace all the current asteroid belts with an equal ammount of ore anomalies which can be respawned at certain intervals after being mined out, similar to what was done to ice belts. Take the opportunity to completely randomise what ores they contain too.

4 Likes

Nothing you experienced before 11:00 UTC today would be related to this experiment.