No Incentives to Group Up (PVE)?

Are you seriously this obsessed with following me everywhere and posting stupid replies?

Irrelevant. Nowhere did I claim any particular value, only that PvE has an endgame where you sufficiently optimize your farming and meaningful advancement stops. For example, in the mission progression you go from level 1 missions to level 2 missions, level 3 missions, level 4 missions, and finally optimized level 4 farming (or in rare cases level 5 missions). But eventually you reach your endgame and that is what you will do for the rest of your time as a mission farmer. This is in contrast with open-ended PvP goals like “conquer all of EVE”, where there’s no achievable endgame and there’s always more progress to make.

Remember that not everybody farms in fulltank rattles.

I never said they did. When I bother doing missions at all I use a ship with a two slot tank, and the only reason I don’t use a one slot tank is that the stacking penalty makes further damage mods useless. And I’ve never even come close to dying with that ship. In fact, I can’t even imagine a scenario where I lose it without external factors (flying drunk, lag, etc) being the primary cause.

And yes, obviously if you disconnect and fail to emergency warp out you can lose a ship. Sever problems apply to everything, there’s no point in trying to plan against them.

1 Like