No Local,Corp,Alliance,Fleet Chat after Downtime

Hello COAD,

All of the my chat windows are blank. No local chat.

Same thing here.

Same Issue here… getting old

Wow CCP now you not even get Fleet chat anymore if you join a new Fleet…complete suckage.

This sounds like the issue I’m having. I had three chat tabs open on one character - Local, Corp and EVE Uni. When I logged on about 10 minutes ago, the tabs were open but there was absolutely no update in any of them. No MOTD, no people listed in the members registry, and no dialogue visible. When I posted my own posts were visible, but I have difficulty believing that there was no other activity. I switched to a different character and the same situation held. Is this what everyone else is seeing? How long until we can expect a fix?

Hey the New Eden Store is still working fine… wanna buy a skin while waiting for such unimportant things to get fixed?

Yup first couple Chars look like they have local and corp etc, but when char 1 said something in local, it doesn’t show on Char 2’s screen as they were logged in a few hours ago. Went to log in the rest of my accounts and all blank windows. Will try restart of computer next after trying restarting accounts and launcher.

This is not something that just needs working on. This needs to be solved. Your current solution has failed. Fix it or roll it back. This is not rocket surgery, this is IT 101.

EDIT: 10 minutes later have Update windows and full restart did not help. Now all accounts are showing blank in all channels.

Now I even lost all the chat channels I were in but 3 completely…you just ■■■■■■■ suck CCP. Seriously what the hell are you doing? Never seen a company that consistently produced so much low quality ■■■■ like you guys.

But hey don’t roll it back no no no, just let us wait for a few weeks longer before you finally can make your minds up if you wanna actually give a ■■■■ about it or continue to completely ignore it.

This issue has just started with me. Not a single chat channel is working in-game. Not even fleets when I join a fleet after logging in.

Has essentially rendered the game completely unplayable…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.