No more ships and no more ISK

Ofcourse it is.

Join corp with no structures, it shows in their corp description if they can be wardecced and apply.

Simple, easy, fun…

Judging by the fits on those losses, I’d say Riot did you a favour by putting those ships out of their misery.

1 Like

OP clearly has not learned the golden rule of Eve, Never fly what you cannot be prepared to lose.

1 Like

The issue with that kind of comment is that when you go to a specific website specifically from Eve online. The ships and the fence are 100% what they’re supposed to be fitted

Really?

What website from CCP/EVE tells you this is how you fit ships. last I checked most sites that tells you how to fit ships is user generated. And its mostly the ones that cannot fit their ships that is the most eager to share their fits.

1 Like

1MN civilian afterburner and shield boost amplifier (without a shield booster to amplify) on a Nestor?

Which website is this? Surely you can just give us a link?

Seriously? Leave that corp, they haven’t taught you anything.

I have checked the killboards on all your losses. If you’re having to fit cruiser weapons to all your battleships, maybe fly a battle cruiser. 2 types of tank and two separate probe launchers on a single ship is just laughable. Medium lasers on a megathron?

If you used a website for these fits, someone was having fun at your expense buddy. It looks like you bowled the ships through your hangar and undocked with whatever fittings stuck to it.

Find a better corp my friend. Eve is hard enough to grasp without no-one to guide you.

OMG I WASNT LOOKINGA T THE FITS ONLY THE KILLS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SHIELD BOOST AMPLIFIER WITH NO SHEILD BOOSTER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE ARE YOUR DRONES???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1MN AFTERBURNER MEGATHRON???

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HIS MIND???

2 Likes

playing game on PC > uses phone to take a picture of his screen > doesn’t enjoy the game anymore

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This game is obviously too complicated for you, I suggest you go play something a little less intellectually demanding.

Online website Eve outside the eve forum Eve game Eve ships Eve stations and then killing an innocent newcomer. Just for the hell of it making his life miserable hell. Even though he’s not in any condition he just came into the world. And that part really bugs me. But it’s Eve all Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve I can’t believe people are in here they don’t know signing out

You can take two approaches on the forums. Either you ask what you’re doing wrong so you can get advice to improve, or you ask why it is you can’t do wrong things without consequences. You get better results with the former.

Commander Kane has done nothing but try to help you do the mission you want to do. Why take an indignant tone with him?

Will you let people help you? Will you take any advice or change anything you do? You seem to be rejecting all the solutions offered to you.

You died a bunch trying to complete a mission during a war. I get that it is upsetting. You can do better than that, though, if you want to listen to the advice people are trying to give you.

This goes for any other newbies out there, too. If you ask for help, and are willing to learn, you will receive help. There might be some sass or tough love mixed in, and you might have to work for it, but grin and bear it and people will give you all the help you need.

5 Likes

My char might be new but im not.

I became a problem with people who did give me advice and advise on the chat line only was the people waiting to hook me with their Line & sinker so I can kill my ship and destroy my fun. That’s not right and I list the people and that’s exactly what happened.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.