No where to search on how things work

Try ingame help chat next time - you will save your time

1 Like

Does anything show up in the Corporation -> Assets Tab -> Deliveries Sub-Tab? Locations in this list should be identical to the highlighted systems on your map.

1 Like

No, he’s just telling people to ■■■■ off when he thinks they should be ■■■■■■■ off. Do you have a problem with people telling others what they think?

1 Like

There were no tooltips even some few years back. No TOOLTIPS, imagine THAT!
Imagine also, that some players who played for years PROTESTED against CCP adding them. They learned how to play and seen them as not necessary if they could learn (no casuals, HTFU and all of that :crazy_face:).

On other hand, players were able to figure out many things CCP even didnt had idea will be possible. :joy:

2 Likes

Tbh I’d like to get rid of many of them. There are quite a few occasions when they keep getting into your way and some are really obnoxious.

2 Likes

In General Settings you can delay them so much they will rarely be seen.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll have a look into this at next Login. There were a couple of them already in game when I left, but it was not this bad.

1 Like

Deliveries are created when you buy something on behalf of your corporation. The stuff you bought with corporation money doesn’t technically belong to any corporation member, so the server can’t transfer items you just bought to any particular member hangar - thus it’s delivered to the corporation. In order to see or access deliveries of your corporation you’ll need to have a proper role. If you don’t have a proper role or you’re not in a player owned corporation, then you won’t see any deliveries anywhere.

For more information about corporate roles and asset management, take a look at https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Corporation_logistics

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

The star map deliveries will show you where you have items in corporate deliveries. Also can be found on the corporation assets tab. Probably means you listed something for sale there at some point in the past and the listing expired.

3 Likes

Well, it seems it is somewhat broken as the delay have no effect sometimes. Its some kind of bug I think. :psyccp:

YouTube is your friend sir

Tnx for bringing this up. It’s not only about your issue with a certain button, but also about the lack of ‘guidance’ in this game.

I think this is what makes this game equaly annoying and challenging.

I ve spend hours, probably days on uniwiki, youtube, forums … Often finding info that is outdriven (is this the right English word in this context?)

There are many people out there enjoying this meta layer and giving good guidance. But also a lot of people only use to their advantage or the disadvantage of others. Some even use it to make themselves feel superior and mock about others. Knowledge about the mechanics in EVE is part of the powerplay, and is IMO a crucial part of the EVE experience.

Thus said, I hope you found a sattisfying answer on your ‘deliveries’ question.

1 Like

There are plenty of YT channels that release videos daily, try looking :slight_smile: See the post bove urs :stuck_out_tongue:

Items can end up in corp deliveries for many reasons:

-Someone accepted an item exchange contact in behalf of the corp instead of personally.

-You placed a buy order using the corp wallet and someone filled it. If the order has a range wider than the station then it will be a delivery wherever the seller’s item was when it was filled, not necessarily where you put the order.

-You sold an item on behalf of the corp and either the sell order expired or a buy order you were selling to couldn’t take the volume of items you tried to sell. Then the unsold items end up in corp deliveries.

-You made a courier contact on behalf of the corp and it was delivered.

And several other things might have happened. In any case the map is giving you an easy look of where you can pick these deliveries up at.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.