No where to search on how things work

simple question: starmap - menu - my information - DELIVERIES
what is “Deliveries”, it shows up on the starmap at a particular station… there is no info to what it refers to or why its there or what it means… leaving me to trawl the internet for answers that don’t exist… so, maybe someone here has a clue.

Even my car comes with an owners manual i.e “this switch does this, that switch does that, if this happens call a mechanic”…

Here with EVE there is no simple info booklet, just to cover what you see in the UI, surley the game programmers can put their egos to one side from designing spaceship skins, and uniforms to wear, like its some barbie cloth store or IKEA kitchen design wear, and concentrate on real human help and not lousy non functional algorithmic bots

EvE is obviously not for you. Try WoW.

1 Like

forum trawler…

1 Like

And there is no need for it. You can go there yourself and see what it is. Deliveries suggests that it is either corp deliveries or deliveries in structures that you received from other players. Go find out what it is about and share your knowledge so that other people find your explanation and know what this option does.

Personally, I do not even see that option.

It means deliveries…I think :thinking: Most of the stuff i figured out on Eve was just by ‘doing’ or ‘trying’ or making a mistake :laughing: And its much easier on newer players these days to…

I take it that you don’t really know either as you can only make a “suggestion” to what it “either” means.

I went there first to have a look, there is nothing there, that is why I ask a question,

1 Like

As said, I don’t even see that option. Might be something that only CEOs of a corp see, which would indicate it has something to do with corp deliveries.

You went there? Does that mean you see colored stars when you activate the option?

well obviously, I’m looking through “my information” going down the list, I come to this “deliveries”… one assumes …yes its a delivery. I think maybe CCP delivered something for the new year or christmas like it does… the map lights up with a yellow dot.

Oh I have a present I think, because Im a solo player , so I go have a look just in case, because there is nothing in my assets, so I get there and there is nothing
So Im wondering why would this “deliveries” be marked, does it mean something else,

SO I trawl the internet looking as one does first off, no joy, so I ask here, and immediately get told eve is not for me go play WOW, well not a nice reply to start, very unfriendly and unhelpful

2 Likes

It actually is both correct and very helpful. You’re not suited for this game. Go to WoW and you feel less stressed.

2 Likes

Just ignore Nicolai. He’s just miserable because he’s in BRAVE.

As for the issue: I have looked through the My Information section in the old map and under Personal in the new map and cannot find this option. That alone makes me very confused.

1 Like

you are obviously a forum trawler that thrives on conflict, a psychological stirrer that doesnt even wish to help people, but kjust to get the reaction… “for a laugh”…

very well enjoy your moment its certain you will

2 Likes

Thanks, I am.

1 Like

Zhalyd Lyehin thank you appreciated

1 Like

I just delivered something in a structure to myself and this option still does not appear in the old map. Can you show a screenshot of the menu?

Okay, it has to do with corp deliveries. CEOs have the option Deliveries and Impounded Assets, which both refer to things put into and done with corp offices and corp hangars. The options Property, Offices, Impounded and Asset Wraps are also related to corp office activities.

1 Like

there is only me in my corp and I havent sent myself anything

1 Like

Have you been away from game for a while? If you had an office then went away from the game for a while your office rental will not have been paid, so any items you had would get impounded.

1 Like

I have no offices

1 Like

thanks to those constructive help offerings, It seems it will have to stay as an annomily with me…

1 Like

can you show a screenshot of it?

If you go to the station that shows the delivery, there is both a normal delivery spot and a corporate delivery spot. If there is something to deliver it will be in one of those cargo spots. If you have a screenshot it might be easier to tell you exactly what is going on.

As for the lack of information…Eve is a very player centric community. Ignore the forum trolls and someone useful will pretty much always show up. Also…the help channels in game are extremely useful.

1 Like