Node Death (Market and Contracts) - 2020/11/26

Stop messing around. Enough to turn the ships into useless junk.

oi, bonjour.
that was disgusting.
i am in wormhole. meh…

This world is crazy as hell right now. I am just glad to have this escape. Be patient

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Node Death (Market and Contracts) - 2020/11/26:

Haha xD

Just tried logging on, says starting in 40 seconds :slight_smile:

Hopefully

Edit:

I hate being exposed to what some people call ‘real life’ during these downtimes.

Can I please be compensated by CCP for such exposures? They are truly distasteful…

8 Likes

The rollback just refers to the game build, you will not have lost any progress. The only things being reverted are the griffin navy defect fix and the tax haven event updates that went in today (along with some back end changes).

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

All ships inside Abyssals are safe. They will be moved to normal space when server stop. Actually safest way to end Abyssal is to wait for server shut down

1 Like

when will the servers be up again?

I have a bag of corn chips that expired last year, found them in the couch cushions from after the closure of the Captain’s Quarters. Will this be compensation enough?

1 Like

sweet so buisness as usual. i was about to be bumbed out having to fly all those jumps all over again XD.

LOL. you get skins not ships or the ability to fly them its quite clear on the page

Train your sarcasm-detector better.

3 Likes

probably gonna start a riot and loot up the eve mart of all the toilet paper :rofl:

4 Likes

i wonder if ESS is the start of them making stations vonurable again XD.

I know dude, was just a little ribbing on their careless wording of the deal :wink:

3 Likes

On a side note, I love how CCP devs chat with their playerbase about stuff xD

I mean, it’s pretty unique as far as game devs go

2 Likes

this is scary … will the lights ever come back on :confounded:

2 Likes

WP CCP good you saw it before someting dangeros happent or even having ingame problems ^^