[Noir.] A different kind of small gang PVP

Another great start to the day. That pod too.

And we only left because we ran out of cap sticks

Bombers Bar. The best KB padding since tidi fests.

Corp grew so much in the last 3 months with some really quality people joining up or returning to the game. Take on 2023 with us!

It seems every time I log in recently within 10 minuets I get a decent fight

Never not gate your dread

The battle for Oicx is going about as well as it could be given we’re defending the ihub.

Some big announcements coming out in the next couple days

Apparently Snuff is protecting CalMil caps now. What a world we live in.

I was so close to soloing him too

ISK efficiency best efficiency

I’ll just post yesterday’s aar in full:

We’ve were skirmishing against Test and UCSC in Hallen today, trying to stem the tide that is AUTZ plexers. Things started with calmil coming in with random destroyers, so we shipped into coercers and blapped a couple until they came back with algoses even cheaper then our coercers. We killed a bunch and forced them out, but then lost our remaining coercer stock to more kity faction destroyers with frig logi. From there we re-shipped into cats (because it’s what we had in system) and played a game where they’d run one plex in their kity stuff, we’d sit in the biggest we could find with cats at 0, while running up the timer in any other plex with alts, or chase them out with a couple of caracles so we had the space to set up cats. They tried sliding once with dessies + a caracle into the cats and fared poorly, so they came back in 10 caracle/caracle navies + logi. We tried that fight as were very close to trading our entire fleet of cats for 2 scyths, but the last died with him in hull. At this point we were also out of cats so we went and ran every plex they weren’t balled up in until we found enough people who had nomens (we were out of cats). We set up with the nomens and were able to kill a single caracle when they slid on us before being forced off, so we re-fit to ABs an re-slid, finding them at 0 in HML caracles, where we got both their caracle navies before they could warp off (maybe we should have refit the exec’s TDs for points) Battle Report Tool (edited)

Don’t you just love it when 40+ teams singe up for your “small” 16 team tournament

Moracha down. Imagine hunting these things instead of having them just jump into your gatecamp

The curse of names starting with A strikes again

Have a blingy nightmare kill

I bet you wish you were holding plex rn

another fun fleet tonight

He didn’t even know what hit him

Brave’s always fun to fight whether is on TQ or sisi, or even both at the same time