Who we are:
Noir. is the oldest mercenary corp in EVE and over the years we have built an international family-like community of talented PVPers. Through our contracts we’ve been the heroes and/or villains in over 300 EVE stories big and small, from paralyzing key jump bridges in Beeitnam to saving people from WH evictions. We think EVE is better with friends and better when you fight with a little pride on the line
What makes Noir. different?
- Objective-based gameplay: Regular contracts and campaign deployments give each fight meaning, clear goals to work toward, new people to shoot and interesting problems to solve
- High-skill, welcoming fleets: We love small gang PVP and the higher end the better. But we will never turn someone away because they can’t fly a certain ship or make people feel excluded with arbitrary limits on fleet sizes. We find a way for everyone to contribute and have fun…
- Grow your wallet through PVP: On top of SRP, you can earn significant payouts on contracts by killing a lot or distinguishing yourself in key fleet roles.
- Flat structure where your skills can shine: Every member can ping for fleets and as a result we have a deep bench of experienced FCs. Video creators are competitively rewarded for their time. And in general your skills will be acknowledged and initiative empowered without a lot of red tape or toe-stepping to hold you back.
- Strong, stable leadership: An active-in-space CEO with a long history of success supported by dedicated and approachable directors in multiple time zones.
- Roaming content: Off contract we live in Thera which gives us easy access to the whole of New Eden, letting us roam where we want when we want.
Discover the best reason to log in!
Join our Discord or in-game channel: Cafe NOIR.
Talk with our team and join us for a fleet to see if the merc life is right for you
What’s a merc contract like? Take a listen behind the scenes: