Noob Retention : Better Insurance

What?
What’s going on?

Oh, I see it now!

Yes, I do use “remembers me of” since the 90’s, I don’t know why I missed the “of” there, maybe I was interrupted irl.

churlish

3 Likes

Lol. Nice try in alluding you have someone to distract you irl…

Insurance is fine and working as intended.

1 Like

This would instantly be exploited by vets using brand new alts in order to avoid incurring massive losses during cargo runs or moving ships from one station to another…

3 Likes

Had to dig to find this

So ccp is fine with insurance. Its meant to only cover ship hull only. Contents can be retrieved if you are lucky

2 Likes

Are these two socks still arguing over which is the more pointless?

Ffs

2 Likes

Why would he quit when his jump freighter/cyno alt got killed in a Nomad?

I mean, I wouldn’t be happy if my own Nomad alt got killed, but that wouldn’t make me quit.

(Just so you know, that’s not a new player.)

2 Likes

r/thatHappened

Happy 1985, errbody! :heart_hands:

1 Like

Oh.

You could have just led with your crazy and saved us time :frowning:

1 Like

Lol, how stupid must someone be to think that this Nomad pilot is some new player :smiley:

The loss examples were probably the alts of the OP.

3 Likes

I’m happy with 20k player
tis fine., don’t need more

why would we want to nurture quitters in the game? the sooner they quit the better

3 Likes

dear OP,
there’s no such thing as a noob in a Nomad.
And noobs in t1 ships get very decent insurance payout IF they remember to take insurance (preferably Platinum).

3 Likes

Moms credit card?
Go Away Boy - YouTube

4 Likes

Noobs in Nomads.

2 Likes

What?
Didn’t you know that the last mission in the AIR Career gives you a Nomad and all required large skill injectors for it?

3 Likes

I totally agree to this :100::heart:

As a new Miner in New Eden I just want come home make my afternoon toast with a thin spread of vegemite, sit down at my desk, log in and mine without any interruptions from the world around me.

At home that Miner gets their wish from the world around them but… but Do they get that in New Eden? No, soon after they undock warp to their favorite asteriod belt and launch their mining drones a few minutes later some npc pirate faction warps in to upset their mining and then the drones need to be recalled or at least one needs to be recalled but… but it is some form of interuption as their goal was to log in and mine in peace.

Can’t put it any more plainly than that!

2 Likes