Not Purple? Shoot it! Magazine

Hello dear reader,
welcome to the first edition of Not Purple? Shoot it!, a magazine about the NPSI community of New Eden!

This magazine started as a concept art of sort: I wanted to build a one page magazine. NPSI had been the community that I had been enjoying lately and thus, NPSI became the subject of the magazine.

The goal of this magazine is to present the endeavours of the NPSI community on a biweekly frequency. A very blingy kill? Or a particularly complex situation the fleet managed to come out from? This and more will appear on this single page.

While this first edition is focused on F.U.N. INC due to my good standings with one of their FCs, my goal is to see other NPSI communities make an appearance: this magazine wants to be a spotlight for the whole NPSI community, not just one group.

Any NPSI group interested in collaborating is encouraged to get in contact with me via evemail or on twitter!

For this first edition, I would like to thank Kshal Aideron for first feedback and support and Keacte, FC of Shrinkwrapped, for the endorsement and feedback.

FAQ

(last updated: 14/01/2022)

• Why one page?
    Because I wanted something simple that could be read quickly and be friendly to a digital environment.

• Why biweekly?
    Because I don’t want to bore my audience with similar content every week. I know the NPSI community has plenty to share but first, I need to get to know the various groups. Of course, if there plenty of content, I will try to publish it weekly!

• Until when you accept submissions?
    For a standard edition, you can submit a piece of action, killmail or story until the Down Time of the day before. Example: if a new edition is planned for Wednesday, you can submit until DT on Tuesday.

• Why a focus on NPSI?
    Because I enjoy flying with NPSI groups, their style fits with my needs and constraints.

• Why you’re doing it?
    Because I like the entrepreneurial and editorial aspect of it, as well as because I do like NPSI and I believe the whole community can benefit from it.

• Who are you?
    I am a poster artist and graphic enthusiast from New Eden. You can find my works on Twitter and Flickr.

Thank you for reading, see you at the next edition!

(Next release planned for Wednesday 19th January.)

11 Likes

Nicely done! & thanks for reaching out to the npsi community! I hope you get a lot of dank kills, stories and features for this moving forward! See you in fleet! O7

2 Likes

Hello dear reader,
welcome to a new release of Not Purple? Shoot it!, a magazine about the NPSI community of New Eden!

Today I’ll talk about Spectre Fleet and TheBombersBar!

Enjoy!

Also available at: everookies.com

4 Likes

Hello dear reader,

welcome to a new release of Not Purple? Shoot it!, a magazine about the NPSI community of New Eden!

Today we will have a bit of a special edition with an interview with Kshal Aideron, fleet commander with F.U.N. inc and EvE Rookies, known for her focus on new pilots.

These special editions will be alternating with regular editions.

Enjoy!

Also available at: Not Purple? Shoot it! Magazine nr. 02 -

1 Like

Hello dear reader,

welcome to a new release of Not Purple? Shoot it! , a magazine about the NPSI community of New Eden!

Today I’ll talk about EvE Link Net and F.A.R.T.!

Enjoy!

Imgur

Also available at: Not Purple? Shoot it! Magazine nr. 03 -

1 Like

A new edition of Not Purple? Shoot it! is out!

Today I’ll talk about F.U.N. inc and Spectre Fleet!

Also available at: https://everookies.com/eve-community/not-purple-shoot-it-magazine-nr-04/

Enjoy!

2 Likes

A Fanzine - just like the old days.

1 Like

Today we will have a bit of a special edition with an interview with F.A.R.T. creators and main FCs @ErstschlagTV and @OneCrazyMonkeh!

Also available at EvE Rookies and on Twitter.

Enjoy!

1 Like

A new edition of Not Purple? Shoot it! is out! Today I’ll talk about EvE Link Net and @TheBombersBar!

Enjoy!

1 Like

A new edition of Not Purple? Shoot it! is out! Today I’ll talk about CAS Combat Guild and Overclocker., both at their first appearance!

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Could Not Purple? Shoot it! Miss such a fun week? Of course not! For this special edition we cover @fun_inc_ebwf Fun Week of celebration of their 4th Birthday!

Enjoy!

2 Likes

A day late than usual, today I’ll touch @SpectreFleet, @TheBombersBar and last, but not least, @RixxJavix’s 8th FF4A! Enjoy!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Today I’ll talk about @fun_inc_ebwf, EvE Link Net and Overclocker.! Enjoy!

Enjoy!

1 Like

A bit earlier than usual… but @TheBombersBar doesn’t wait!

Enjoy!

3 Likes

RSS feed?

I don’t have one; the Not Purple? Shoot it! magazine is posted here, on twitter and EvE Rookies as seen in each post ^^

This one then https://everookies.com/feed/. Twitter isn’t RSS friendly it seems.

1 Like

Nice read. Keep it up.

1 Like

Noice.

1 Like

Once again on a date different than usual… but why miss juicy news? @fun_inc_ebwf @SpectreFleet :smirk:

Enjoy!