NPC Stain 0.0 - Building A Small Community Hub, Codename: Hubzero

No, that was mostly that there’s a bit of a meme about there not being a direct connection to Stain from Low-Sec. One person on r/Eve is particularly well-known for his obsession with it.

2 Likes

Ah yes. It is hard to get here. best way is wormhole. Also the only JF route has a kick out station. Takes a lot of patience to get here.

1 Like

Hi, there. Building a community in so unfriendly place I thing a bad idea. Try to gather some people in low-sec and then come in stain. Stain extremely dangerous place with a community that constantly fight with Test-alliance. You cant live in Stain and in F9SX-1 for instance peacefully.
Your KB clearly says that you need up your PVP skills

And last but not least, all the benefits that you promise to your new mates are almost impossible to reach in constantly camping systems…

I can live in Stain peacefully in the System you just mentioned. The losses you see on my kill board is me fooling around losing what I can afford to lose. Playing solo in an unfriendly place is what I live for, the rewards here can sometimes be beyond belief and Trust me I have had my fare share of True Sansha and Officer spawns over the years. so I have certainly earned far more than I have lost.

EU timezones are becoming quiet and the US timezone in Stain is completely quiet, it’s a great choice if you like having lots of 0.0 NPC systems all to yourself. Even in the EU timezones they are rarely camping the system, it is mostly folks doing Sansha missions and risking their shiny ships.

Don’t worry too much about solo pilots Kary, we know survival and we know the game well. Do a little research before you type as you are 100% wrong about the constant camping.

1 Like

Live always in cloak and hide is it life for you and your new bros? Yes there are some quite hours and you can fly safely, but this not the prime US too. And about camping, you should remember when you start living here and statistics show that you start ratting here, here will show cloak campers.

And about 100% wrong, please do not cheat you know well that I’m right. I understand that you topic starter and you need people but remember honesty is the best policy

Believe what you like my friend. Any pilot that is bothered to research will find that the US timezone will not have European pilots operating.

Your own zkill proves my point, you only have 1 kill out of 49billion worth of kills that is at 01:14 eve time. You are in a European alliance and you struggle to stay awake after 00:00 eve time.

I get that you and your crew enjoy risking your shiny ships to do Sansha missions, but there is no need to distort truths.

1 Like

Looking at killboards, I suspect that you’re speaking to someone who knows Stain a bit more than you do. Certainly, exaggerating the danger heavily, but you probably shouldn’t be so dismissive.

Not really, Kary is in a large alliance that partly operates in Stain. I’m simply pointing out that himself and his corp/alliance can’t be online 23/7 and that there is a limit to the extent himself and his crew can affect other players.

I have been in Stain since 2006 playing solo, during this time I have studied lots of the hostile corps out here I know how they play. I know Stain very well.

shruggs I’m a tell it as it is sort of guy. last few months it’s been quiet and sometimes in my system it’s only me there even in the EU timezone. I don’t see any European players around my area at US prime time. Telling it as it is should not be seen as being dismissive.

Also Stainwagon have partaken in lots of butt secs recently, some of it was surprise butt secs. LMAO!! Unforgiven. and Good Sax recently lost over 200 billion in structures by Test so really a couple of little guys in Stain is the absolute least of their worries. sorry I cant help laughing.

1 Like

Having a great time in Stain, I’m still mostly alone here and looking for new pilots who are interested in dwelling in the area. A couple of pilots have joined and they will be setting up down here once they have had a good look.

It is still quiet around here so I might start having a good look at Sansha missions. Eve is a great game and I am looking forward to making new friends.

1 Like

Hey All,

I hope you are all safe and well at home. Please ensure that you listen to your government and help stop the spread of the Virus by staying at home.

I have noticed a few solo players hovering around the area and it would be a great idea if we could have a chat to see if there is any way we can set each other grey or blue. My interest in the area is largely solo PVE and some minor PVP only after I am aggro’d.

If your true intentions are PVE and earning then this would be a great idea that benefits all parties involved, no politics just a gentleman’s agreement.

4 Likes

Hello,

We have had quite a few people Join Hub Zero and there is now a great set of guys involved who are very active in Stain. All of us are Solo pilots which is great and we can already see some benefits. It really is a great vibe down here as there is no one trying to boss anyone about, there’s no one trying to roll us all up into one corp we’re just a group of solo guys doing our own thing.

Now is a great time for any solo pilots from hi sec to join, we do scan out wormholes daily so it will be reasonably easy to come here and have a look.

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. I look forward to speaking with you.

Stay safe and take care.

2 Likes

Hello,

Please feel free to drop by our in-game public chat channel which is HubZero-Public if you have any questions or just want to hang out.

Thanks,

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.