NPC stations offering research

I’m sure this has come up before, but can’t seem to find a thread on it.

I’m in Minmatar space and looking for a NPC station that facilitates ME and TE research. I guess they don’t exist?

I have found a PC facility that offers such, but would prefer the security of an NPC station.

1 Like

evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Heimatar (for instance) and there check every system with a blue arrow in the rectangular station icon, which leads you to

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/Sotrenzur for instance (low sec is better for research because lower indexes).

Dotlan will find you anything anywhere with outstanding usability comfort and data accuracy.

2 Likes

Good call! I do use Dotlan but never thought of them re: this question. Thanks for reminding me! :slight_smile:

Open up your industry window, use it to search for Facilities for specific job categories (ie, manufacturing, ME, TE, copying, invention, etc)

Then also use the filters for range.

Easiest way in game to find the nearest NPC station with the indy/science service you are looking for.

1 Like

Alex, what is open Industry/Research Tab for $500?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.