Null Blackout removed

With a decision this ridiculous to cave into the Null whiners and restore local in Null,

How can I help but feel the Cancer that is the CSM had something to do with this game destroying decision.

Good luck playing Hello Kitty Online.

This is on CCP…keep it there.

When ever there is a bad decision by CCP you know the CSM and Null are lurking in the background.

So then if the common denominator is always CCP, why blame an ever-changing CSM?

The blame lays at the feet of those in change…

The CSM needs to go, it and null generate the bad ideas for CCP to follow. This is a classic example of CCP doing something great to only once again reverse course.

So then this is really just a CSM salt thread then…

Was BO diacussed at summit or not? This is clearly economic decision, PCU tanked hard. Minutes will be amusing to read.

Honestly

Not really.

This just showed that CCP will do as Null commands and everyone else can go and get â– â– â– â– â– â– .

So not much point reading edited versions of CCP cutting off their own balls and handing them over as a null trophy.

I cam back to this game on blackout because I thought CCP had finally decided to balance the game.

fat chance of that, so I will play as an alpha but probably fade away again as the game has gone back to its course to shits ville.

1 Like

The blackout has served it purpose CCP should have clear hard data how the change has affected overall game play and how players have changed.

Removing blackout totally is a backwards step.
Blackout V2.0 should be rolled out; and I suggest that the BLACKOUT DELAY IS LINKED TO ADM of the SYSTEM. Higher the ADM faster you appear and everyone else appears in Local.

Work harder your ADM is higher and you can defend easier. Be a space keeper and you are increasing risk.

1 Like

If you said “expect a Rorq buff” I wouldn’t have batted an eye\

:rofl::rofl::rofl::slight_smile::neutral_face::pensive::worried::flushed::pleading_face::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::cry::sob::confounded::scream::weary::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

CCP are probably already apologizing to Null and planning to reverse the changes.

Just wait for the added rewards for null in the way of an apology present.

Initially into the demands of the pvp hunter, but it’s only ridiculous to support pve players?
Don’t be ridiculous. The problems that exist cannot be solved by the blackout.

No lets be blunt

The problems that exist will not be fix because Null do not want them fixed and the CCP Eunuchs will not go against them.

Don’t be ridiculous

The reality of the situation is on my side. For over a decade CCP has refused to fix the risk reward problem in null because null sec threatens to mass quit every time they do. So now the entire game is screwed in comparison.

If they are willing to change certain fundamentals of how the game operates in order to make all aspects of the game more enjoyable, rather than just buffing pve or pvp players, the game will be fine and the problems will work themselves out.

But if they are not, then we are going back to gameplay that isn’t good and could be much better

I think they just proved they are willing to do what Null sec will allow them to do.

This kills small gang possibility to disrupt Sov and NPC null. There have been great bombing runs thanks to this now if you bring the 5 bombers in for the barges they all just dock up again. And hell last run they learned and fully committed resistance that the last 3 bomb runs used and survived.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Thread closed.

1 Like