We should look at shifting the system upgrade system being changed to constellation, and making it spawn ore / ice belts, ratting sites, etc.
This should basically follow some rule sets with conditions like
- After a site is completed, it will spawn in any system in the constellation except the system it was completed in.
- The over all number of sites, is reduced.
- Their re-spawn rates will be very short (<= 3 minutes)
- A new bonus will be added for site completion on the last tick. This means that completely mining belt, or finishing a site, will grant a bonus of 10-20m isk.
- All Ore, Ice belts will be significantly reduced in their count, so that they can be mined quickly, and as a result force moment in players.
- Players in any site will now be directly warp-able via dscan.
- Lastly, There will now be a Warp alignment bonus/penalty to players based on their skill point values. 10% bonus alignment time for players under 25m, -20% for players over.
- Ramp up damage rates of sub-bc classes ships.
As always i advocate that isk income is not split, but is limited to a squad (5 player count) to encourage group game play, this should only be granted to on-grid players.
These changes should make being in sites, and moving around more, more dangerous for null life.
This should be something you should look at in your quest to make null more dangerous mainly for older players.