Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

Active, organized and team oriented. Come join us in NPC Null. :innocent:

Looking for more for the USTZ players.!

Are you looking for more in a corp? Come check us out.

Get in touch, growing corp in NPC nullsec space! Enjoy real life AND the game! :slight_smile:

Looking at options in near future. how hard is it to get there in a blockade runner?

o7 Good morning :slight_smile:

There are camps here or there but I wouldn’t call it difficult, we run them often … or jump JF (if you are thinking about hauling back and fourth from market).

Personally I use corp JF service so I tend to avoid HS as much as I possible can.
Jump online to channel UMAH_Pub if you wanna know more aswell, I just got to office so I’m pretty much open all day o7

Seeking pilots for our new adventure o7

All timezones - friendly atmosphere - no toxic stuff - RL understanding!
Looking for pilots to join UMAH, PVP, INDY, PVE … you name it, be part of forging this corporation!

1 Like

I’m looking for this type of corp. Can I get a corp invite. Link to your web site or how to join please.

From the looks of it you got in contact with us, I’ve not gotten a morning update yet from my US buddies but I hope it worked out well!

We are still open for recruitment, if you match well in UMAH we are happy to grow into a factor to count on in Outer Ring o7

Easily the best corp I have ever been in. Well rounded, 24/7 presence, experienced leadership, a plan, great internal culture and even wormhole ops. They do it all here and you can learn it all here.

We are at an exciting point in our eve history. Come join the fun, community and culture!

My friend and I are experienced Eve players trying to find a home. We have been trying our own corps and prefer to have other experienced Indy and pvp folks to play with

Do you guys have a discord?

Slowly opening recruitment again o/

Opening up slowly o7 get in touch if you wanna fly with a great bunch of down to earth … / space peeps :smiley:

Stop by our discord or ingame channel for a chat o7

Hi, sounds good you fellas live in curse?

o7 UMAH can be a place for many pilots… lets have a chat and see if can make a match :smiley: