Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

o7 Join the fun, take part in small gang, large fleets, tight nit group who have outmost respect for real life!

Be part of the community! :slight_smile:

Going EU nn mode now but join the discord lobby / ingame channel you will find all details. PM me or another recruiter :smiley:

Seeking all timezones o7

o7 apply and join the fun. Seeking players in all timezones

Get into the action, we are part of The Initiative so prep up for some fun fights <3
Solid group of ppl in the corp, possibilities to evolve, learn new things… or why not teach others :slight_smile:

All timezones can apply!
Ping us in lobby on discord server! :slight_smile:

Recruitment is still (selectively) open!

Time to bump us up and seek more pilots!
Be part of NPC nullsec (corp) and SOV null (The Initiative), get the fun out of it all! :slight_smile:

All timezones <3

EU … US … AU … bring it on :slight_smile: Selective recruiting but we are seeking pvp and indy players <3

We do large battles and smaller ones aswell :slight_smile: Part of The Initiative, we are a solid corp with our own infrastructure network in NPC space. Access and home in fountain aswell <3

Join ingame UMAH_Pub and have a chat :slight_smile:

All timezones welcome! We seek a solid to ‘some sort’ of activity around the clock <3 Lets have fun!

Looking for all timezones. Come chat and see what we have to offer.

Come take a chat with us, Umah_Pub ingame … got all info there to discord and what not <3 We pretty much offer it all but let us see if you fit well with us :slight_smile:

Pic above is a ONGOING fight in Esotoria :wink:

Time for a bump and I hope some old vets or others who wish to seek a new home get in touch! :slight_smile:

Get in contact with us! Any timezone works … lets have a chat <3

Discord link

Come have a chat with us, seeking all timezones! :slight_smile:

We miss all timezones long long long time so … just come by and have a chat! Maybe we match up good =)

I think it’s time for a bump! :slight_smile: Lets chat and see if we can match up!

Bump for glory and honor.

1 Like

Steady, selective and solid recruitment open! :slight_smile:

If I had been with a group like this one instead of toughing it out solo in hisec I wouldn’t have quit playing many years ago.

Was very lucky to find them soon after I resubbed; now I’ve got friends around all the time. There’s always something to do if I want to, and big happenings I can help with. Even with a born-on date 14 years ago there’s always more to learn, and this is the place for me to do that. UMAH itself is welcoming and well-informed, and there’s also the larger alliance for more opportunities to develop in fleet combat roles as well as improving at industry, anoms / missions and just about anything else.

I’ve been through some leadership BS in the past and I can say I’ve never seen such a laid back and cooperative group running the show. No ego, no drama, just friends and fun.

Ask yourself: if your CEO took a vacation, would your corp keep running?
If you were having trouble in-game or IRL, would your corp-mates have your back?
Do you have the skills and resources you need to succeed?

If you said no to any of those questions, come talk to us. We might just be a good fit.

2 Likes

Looking forward to increase our active member base <3 All timezones are OK.
Selective recruitment open but we do prio nice fellas with some experience who likes corp bonding :slight_smile: