Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

Taste them guns, join big and small fleets ! :slight_smile: We are looking for all timezones - part of The Initiative (sov space), or why not get comfy with corp in some NPC space? Let us see if we match and we can go from there :slight_smile:

We aren’t doing PVP only… not indy only … not hauling only… we do mine aswell ;p haha. Get in touch and lets see if we can find mutual interests <3

a24be73deb24f51d0102fa41ca80aa61f0c3647f_2_690x308
Variety and access to content is what makes Eve truly enjoyable. This even includes wormhole operations. Want to really learn the game and expand your options? Contact us.

UMAH_Pub

Interested in mining? We do those things aswell…
PVP, indy, pve, mining… there is enough space to tinker in. We salute all timezones o7

1 Like

We are looking for growth! Small pvp, larger pvp, Fountain space / npc space… we have a solid setup <3 All timezone are solid in UMAH!

Spin your caps with me :wink:

EU? US? AU? Anywhere else? UMAH accept all timezones and wish to grow to keep a solid alive wing around the clock :slight_smile:

We seek you who are a teamplayer, friendly but aswell know what on earth you are doing :slight_smile: However we do accept EVE returners if we feel like we match well <3

Find new ways to explore the galaxy and make some friends while forging your own path!

Still having our business open ofc <3 Looking for pilots to join, all timezones are welcome! A 24/7 living corp is pretty hot!

Just got my butt to office so … I’m sortof open for business :wink:

I know we have the word HAULING in our corp name … but we actually do other stuff aswell :stuck_out_tongue: Superb if you PVP or atleast join these sexy fleets that comes up from alliance <3

Or take a moon and vacuum mine it perhaps? Buyback-program, corp home, npc / sov space, solid ratting if you want, or explo? Again - UMAH is VERY mixed … playstyle and timezone <3

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfNzQ3YTEzYWVkNzZhYWMwNDhkMDIyYTM3MTE1ZTM3MTMifQ.ii7nOV_Fmhyux9Nz0aWtWenzE0XusVAiFpYp-JIr3Fg-png
Don’t burn out alone, play in a team.

1 Like

Take your oppertunity this weekend because the CEO is out of town … join the community, we have a mixed playstyle and a mixed timezone coverage <3

Looking to increase our member count… open for all timezones but we are still selective on who we recruit.

It gotta match… for you and us :smiley:

Coming back to EVE? Wanna switch your space? We are always looking for a solid match and expand our corporation :slight_smile: All timezones are cool!

Hello.
Im interested.
Plz.contact me

Be part of the protection, of The Initiative… join UMAH for a friendly atmosphere, all timezones :slight_smile:

Still at it. Come join us.

We like mining aswell btw … mining, pvp, pve, indy … we are a mixed corporation seeking mixed pilots to join! All timezone <3

<3 UMAH looking for pilots to join our community - All timezones rocks!

It’s unholy early but if you wanna join, get into our discord and ping someone :wink: We are expanding, looking for all timezones!