Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ]

Alive and kicking :smiley:

Checking for more pilots, experienced ones who wish to find a nice stable corp with no intention to fold. <3

Looking for more :slight_smile:

best place in eve

Sometimes we get the opportunity to undock our big toys. This is awesome :smiley:

Expansion incoming - UMAH is alive and having fun! Join in on it! :slight_smile:

Looking for active, good match, hungry for a mixed playstyle (isk gaining + pvp) :slight_smile: We have room to fill in all our timezones - that’s for sure!

Still alive and kicking! :slight_smile: Looking for ppl to join UMAH / INIT.
Read first post … join our discord and throw me a DM <3

Looking for more - active - pilots <3

EU / AU / US … all timezones are important to us :slight_smile: And we have room to fill so no worries.
Seeking active players - have fun, lots of different activities and a solid community <3

Again - I am looking for active pilots who wish to get your hands dirty :smiley: In all timezones.

I would be happy to meet new space friends.

Join us now ! :smiley:

Looking for active pilots to join. If you are aware of multi-playstyle then extra points for you!
Need those who knows how to keep your wallet ++ and those who knows how to join fleets and support ally and corp <3

Looking for EU - US pilots to join our community <3

Need more active pilots in all timezones <3

Wake up EU pilots - I’m looking for growth! :slight_smile:
Active pilots in ALL timezones welcome <3

Looking for active pilots to join UMAH <3
Mixed playstyle corporation, do abit of everything =)

This is some vertical fun :stuck_out_tongue: Bad ass poor FC anchoring here :wink:

Come join us and have some fun! <3

We do some small scale pvp too.

Join the fun !

Looking to grow our community, get in touch… jump into our discord! :slight_smile: