Nullsec 10/10s With Nightmare

I’m designing a Alpha fit that does 10/10 DEDs. What is the common DPS/ewar of these sites?

This is especially important with neuts. Would I get this nightmare neuted enough to render its tank useless? Is it capable of tanking 10/10 sites?

Also, what would be the isk/h of doing these? How much do I get with this one’s dps? Are there better alpha fits than this one?

Nightmare fit

[Nightmare, Nightmare fit]

Co-Processor II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Tracking Enhancer II
Damage Control II

True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster, Cap Booster 3200
Pith B-Type X-Large Shield Booster
True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster, Cap Booster 3200
Pith B-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Shield Boost Amplifier II
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I, Multifrequency L
[Empty High slot]
Imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbomb

Large Core Defense Operational Solidifier II
Large Core Defense Operational Solidifier II
Large Core Defense Capacitor Safeguard I

Federation Navy Hammerhead x5
Federation Navy Hobgoblin x5

didn’t you learn to give precisions when you ask a question about eve?
like WHICH NPC TYPE?
do you really think that npcs types are not important when you talk about tank, neut, etc?

because the answer you deserve to all your questions is “it depends”, as long as you do not bring precisions

also, i can admire the challenge to try to complete difficult things with a suboptimal fit, but, honestly, if you really want to do “high-end pve”, why don’t you upgrade to omega status (for, you know, less than a Macdonald’s meal per month…)? alpha status= trial status. You try eve, you like it? then suscribe to omega and play

oh and also, imo, you should not focus on “isks/h”. 1) because this is a game, not a job and 2) because isks/h implies that you do the same activity again and again. How do you expect to have continuous supply of 10/10s? You can be lucky and get one while scanning cosmic signatures, but they are rare, once in a while. Or you can try to rat and wait for escalations, which pop, i think in about 4% ish of cases. Even if you belong to a large null sec alliance where ratters sell their escalations bookmarks, the competition to buy them is tough and you will propabably not get several 10/10s at the same time. So isks/h…

Ok… I was thinking about rogue drones or Guristas. I am aware that blood raiders bring the most neuts, so I’d like to know whether this fit could work against them.

I was thinking about running enough sites to get all those 10/10s, but I am not aware of such a low drop rate. My picture of escalation drops for Hordes are about 1/5. But if I do it that way, would you have a rough estimate of my isk/h?

Lastly, treating EvE like a job gives me more satisfaction when earning isk. The fit could fund a month of omega status by the way. While this fit is an alpha fit I believe that having omega only comes with the benefit of T2 guns, which I don’t think would provide enough of an increase in isk/h to make omega worth it.

For more precisions, I’d say account all skills to lvl 3 with several lvl 4 core skills.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.