One of the best way for alphas to make money in Eve online pre skill update

Now, I know a lot of people say its exploration which can be true in some ways. But, their is a much safer, funner, and less frustrating way. As you can mostly likely tell from the tags, belt-ratting in -0.5 or lower space I would higher recommend! You can make good isk per hour. My average isk per hour was 20m per hour. Now, I known that does not sound to great but it gets better. I was not flying the best ship for the job, in that I was using light launchers instead of heavy. Also, that does not include faction rat spawns and materials from looting wrecks. Faction rats can drop spicy loot that you can sell to your fellow corp mates, and the materials you get from the reprocessing loot from wrecks is more then you get from venture mining!

Ships I would recommend for this?

Well I hope you didn’t choose Minmatar
If your Caldari, run the Caracal.
If your Amarr, run the Omen.
If your Gallente, run the Vexor.
If you Minmatar, run the Stabber.

With all of this ship, you want to fit an afterburner for kiting Battleships, and Shield tank with two invuls of the enemies damage out put. So if its Blood raiders or Sansha, use one em invul and thermal invul. Make sure to fit good dps to crack battleships.

Also, some older player might be saying, but your not using drones, your spending too much money which is true. So a tip is to buy a t1 bpo of the right ammo to use, and make the ammo with the materials you loot!

Recommend Fits

[Shiny Caracal, For BR or Sansha]
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Limited ‘Anointed’ EM Ward Field
Limited Thermal Dissipation Field I

Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I

Total cost, 23mil

[Cheap Caracal, For BR or Sansha Caracal]
Ballistic Control System I
Damage Control I

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Limited ‘Anointed’ EM Ward Field
Limited Thermal Dissipation Field I

Upgraded ‘Malkuth’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher

Total cost 11mil

If you need a fit for the Omen or vexor or Stabber, just ask in here and I’ll think of something for you.

Persevered

Not a ■■■■ post. Alphas should indeed be lowsec belt ratting in cruisers for dank rewards.

Remember to do dscan(see https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Directional_scanning) for potential enemies or you will be hunted by pvpers like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaplar87

There are valuable rats that are exclusive to low-sec, Clone soldier cruisers (drops tags) and Mordu’s Garmur/Orthrus/Barghest (drops blueprint). Beware that they can scram and web.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.