Observation on ganking & the rules

Still better than anything else out there concerning sci-fi horror/adventure.

You must never have seen The Thing.

1 Like

Prometheus is from 2012

And still sucks ■■■■

3 Likes

Aliens was great… but the rest of that franchise? :thinking:

1 Like

The first three are all great in their own ways. Literally everything after is best forgotten about and nuked from orbit.

2 Likes

Good riddance.

2 Likes

Eh, I guess the third one wasn’t so bad, the ending I didn’t like… but the fourth one was like wtf is this, and I just wanted to see more of the second one.

2 Likes

Yeah the fourth was the start of it losing its plot.

But…

Forget the ending in 3 where she falls in the thing. The real good part of the ending is everything after that. Aw I could wax lyrical about it, but artistically speaking, its a work of genius, those last few minutes.

2 Likes

In Alien 3 I really liked Charles Dutton who played “Dillon”. He played the leader of the prison gang and went down fighting with his crew.

“Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren’t any promises. Nothing’s certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won’t ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void… with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is the promise of a flower. And within each death, no matter how big or small, there’s always a new life. A new beginning. Amen .”

3 Likes

OH YE GOOD GODS PEOPLE … It’s times like this I’d love to have mod powers over my own thread so i can mark every non-constructive post as a “spoiler” just to shush the off-topic squabbles.

The answer I got from the 90+ posts here was, “Yes, it’s still against the EULA to do input broadcasting … but it doesn’t always get auto-detected, so you may have to report it when you’re very sure you’re seeing it.”

Was that so hard?