Observation on ganking & the rules

Prometheus is from 2012

And still sucks ■■■■

3 Likes

Aliens was great… but the rest of that franchise? :thinking:

1 Like

The first three are all great in their own ways. Literally everything after is best forgotten about and nuked from orbit.

2 Likes

Good riddance.

3 Likes

Eh, I guess the third one wasn’t so bad, the ending I didn’t like… but the fourth one was like wtf is this, and I just wanted to see more of the second one.

2 Likes

Yeah the fourth was the start of it losing its plot.

But…

Forget the ending in 3 where she falls in the thing. The real good part of the ending is everything after that. Aw I could wax lyrical about it, but artistically speaking, its a work of genius, those last few minutes.

2 Likes

In Alien 3 I really liked Charles Dutton who played “Dillon”. He played the leader of the prison gang and went down fighting with his crew.

“Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren’t any promises. Nothing’s certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won’t ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void… with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is the promise of a flower. And within each death, no matter how big or small, there’s always a new life. A new beginning. Amen .”

3 Likes

OH YE GOOD GODS PEOPLE … It’s times like this I’d love to have mod powers over my own thread so i can mark every non-constructive post as a “spoiler” just to shush the off-topic squabbles.

The answer I got from the 90+ posts here was, “Yes, it’s still against the EULA to do input broadcasting … but it doesn’t always get auto-detected, so you may have to report it when you’re very sure you’re seeing it.”

Was that so hard?

i’m not against ganking either but these people are clearly using input broadcasting majority of their fleets provide the same signs, fill out your support dockets clearly provide logs and screenshots. they are logging into local and withing 3 seconds are on you with convieniently all ships locking on at exactly the same time and when concord takes them out they dont move an inch they are stationary for a while in their position then all at the same time warp out and dock at exactly the same moment. CCP needs to monitor their whole alliance as that inout broadcasting gameplay is just destroying the game. i’ve seen the videos too and those fleets operate much differently than the AGBee fleets as they all move differently. to be honest any and all allowances of the ones doing it and the people from their alliance defending them should have proper penalties handed out to them by CCP

here’s you admitting it, how’s that for proof.

how about them also claiming to be friends with CCP falcon and then impersonating him, fairly sure that’s a solid violation right?

Im the Queen of France!

There I guess thats proof too

Am I imping right?

3 Likes
  1. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of CCP or an EVE Online volunteer. You may not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another player, group of players, character or NPC entity. regardless of if you’re the queen of france or not

You clearly doesn’t understand the game. Have you heard about fleet warp?

Then I dont see how claiming to know Falcon breaches that rule?

Favouritism in accordance to breaking to the rules .1 their other guys in their alliance claiming to be him 2. convieniently this is 4. in the terms as well You may not use “role-playing” as an excuse to violate these rules. While EVE Online is a persistent world, fantasy role-playing game, the claim of role-playing is not an acceptable defense for anti-social behavior. Role-playing is encouraged, but not at the expense of other player. You may not create or participate in a corporation or group that habitually violates this policy.
and then there is 16. You may not do anything that interferes with the ability of other EVE Online subscribers to enjoy the game or web site in accordance with its rules. This includes, but is not limited to, making inappropriate use of any public channels within the game and/or intentionally creating excessive latency (lag) by dumping cargo containers, corpses or other items in the game world.

and lets not forget You may not engage in any activity that increases the difficulty and/or expense of CCP in maintaining the EVE Online client, server, web site or other services for the benefit and enjoyment of all its users.

and 23. You may not exploit any bug in EVE Online to gain an unfair advantage over other players. You may not communicate the existence of any exploitable bug to others directly or through a public forum. Bugs should be reported through the bug reporting tool on our website

Lol claiming it in obvious jest doesnt equal impersonation.

But please continue.

What did you lose to your incompetence?

2 Likes

actually it does, and directly violates that part of the EULA. and you’re trying to call me incompetent while protecting your buddy tooth and nail right or wrong secondhand narcissism lol