Observations and predictions of Triglavian invasions

I’m no military expert, but I don’t see how trying to take an objective lightly defended when your own forces (kybernauts) grow isn’t a viable option ?

I mean, unless edencom has built a lot of fortification since the first retreat, it mean the system is only slightly better armed to deal with a new wave.
Especially if the objective is of vital importance.

Add to that the fact they are regularly conducting experiments on how our own ships fight between them, they can provide specialized mutaplasmids or equipment to the kybernauts to give them an upper hand.
And with the visible delay in edencom’s logistics to supply their own new equipment, a second wave could very well be a victory for them.

What I cannot understand is that edencom took the easy way by not fortifying every system where the triglavian started an invasion.
And no, ressources isn’t an excuse, if edencom’s priority was indeed to repel the invasion, asking for aid to the capsuleers isn’t that hard.
The daily productions of citadels is well above what edencom need to protect efficiently a system, buying them, even at market price, would be easy.

One of the first thing we learned about the triglavian is their use of repeated experiment, I don’t see how invading systems would be any different.
One other thing we learned is that they don’t do things by mistake. As of yet, almost all of what we know of them come from only one source: what they let us know and what they do.
They have a very scientific approach to life and always conduct experiments to check if their idea are correct and their control of the information isn’t any different.

Testing defenses, retreating, waiting to see how the enemy react then try again with better methods seem a valid tactic to me.

3 Likes

I am asked to put out the information that a public dataset has been made available.

The team regrets they are at this time unable to explain the data at length but hopes that it is self-evident to most collaborators.

2 Likes

With the final windows of expected attacks for the next possible wave of invasions now closed, we are happy to confirm what everyone already knows: the invasions as they were have ended.

While we are extremely worried of what comes next we hope this lull gives Edencom and allied forces the necessary respite to rest and gather strength for whatever it is.

Sky Seolec, PhD (Sb.)
On behalf of
Displaced Discoveries Temporary Circle
Floseswin, Metropolis

1 Like

I reckon you may have as little as a week.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.