Obtaining a refund (under EU commerce laws)

Its not faulty, its been said many times that recon triglav’s can get you anywhere anytime. Also if you have been playing for 5 years but a 15mil isk loss makes you break your keyboard maybe this isn’t the game for you.

1 Like

:rofl: This thread made for the most amusing gamma sperg of the day.

1 Like

I whole heartly agree!
Please refund me and I’ll be gone. Anyway, let me get little deeper:

any player which want to gank/engage another player in High Sec have to think and plan about what he can do. That really encourages creativity, I never complained getting smartbombed or suicide ganked by another player.

It enrages me that CCP pulls out of no-where this idea of “NPC random gank”, which I just checked, got about 900billions ISK worth destroyed assets. Does it add something to the game? No, nothing.

It looks to me a shortcut to decrease/consume valuable in EvE, I may be wrong. Anyway I don’t like the concept on the base of it. Now, since I am an unsatisfied customer, which purchased game time just few hours ago, I think I have the right to be refunded.

1 Like

To request a refund, please file a support ticket under Billing Support. A CCP Representative can assist you from there.

As this answers your questions, I will go ahead and close this.

3 Likes