Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Did you? I don’t know, clearly wasn’t thinking that about you, but if you pointing somehow on yourself, I am curious whether you have made any that I haven’t heard yet?

Under “dumb jokes” I meant replies of known forum trolls like Anabella Rella, Arrendis (who even tried to claim I said that about Ms. Jenneth), Rinai Vero, Claudia Osyn, Nevyn Auscent. The usual suspects, you know?

As I have said to Ms. Jenneth already, simple friendship doesn’t cause these trolls to go ballistic like that, and being close in that case would imply something definitely deeper. I don’t even have a very good friendship with Commander for the start, and I would like to be better of a friend to her, because she’s among rare good people in our cluster, and having her at your side is quite desirable.

These “suspects”, however, speak up to degree way beyound any normal or good friendship. They ridicule what they themselves make up about us. Again, saying you’re friends with someone is absolutely fine, even being close friends, especially with people like Commander, but making a comment about being “pretty close” after such outbursts of any of listed trolls, it just doesn’t help. At all.