Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Your puppet master Diana Kim mentioned me by name in the thread, not the other way round. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, don’t @ me with your nonsense then accuse me of being a troll. I’m not interested in the charade of your sock puppet either.

1 Like

This is pure comedy gold ladies and gentlemen! Firestorm feigning outrage when being called out for being Kim-baka’s sock puppet would be like me getting mad over being called out as a Republic loyalist.

The truth may hurt sweetie but, it’s still the truth and no amount of angsty ranting changes that.

You are Kim’s little mouthpiece and troll, sweetheart and everyone knows it. Just own that ■■■■ and rock it!

As much as it can be fun to pile on to Diana and her friend, could we perhaps turn the argument to a more constructive tone?

Ad hominems only debase yourself and leads to your opponent garnering sympathy. If you can state clear facts and talk down an argument, you stifle the oxygen of attention.

Does anyone have a good reason for the Society of Conscious Thought to hold a spot on the Inner Council if they’re just going to abstain on the divisive issues (how else was the 5 member body deadlocked?) anyway?

I don’t really count some tiny Jove fan club as the equivalent of an empire.

1 Like

A little depends of how much of the former Jovian Directorate’s resources they control, ma’am.

If they hold the key to something vast such as Jovian scientific and engineering resources and archives, their numbers might not really count for much: they may hold the balance of power in their hands in a far more meaningful way than just a vote on an otherwise-evenly-divided council.

There are times when there is no good decision to be made, politically. Decide an issue one way, Groups A & B get angry and start looking for ways to get around the decision. Decide the issue the other way, Groups X & Y do the same. Abstention, deadlock, and no official position being taken by CONCORD might legitimately be the only way to keep all four empires talking to one another, sometimes.

1 Like

I have no interest in continuing the argument with Kim / Firestorm about the matter at all, constructive or otherwise. In recent years I have avoided interjecting myself into discussions by Caldari capsuleers that don’t concern me. Kim decided for no apparent reason to specifically mention me, and then blamed me for having a response. There is a really easy way to avoid this. She can simply not mention me in the first place.

Did you? I don’t know, clearly wasn’t thinking that about you, but if you pointing somehow on yourself, I am curious whether you have made any that I haven’t heard yet?

Under “dumb jokes” I meant replies of known forum trolls like Anabella Rella, Arrendis (who even tried to claim I said that about Ms. Jenneth), Rinai Vero, Claudia Osyn, Nevyn Auscent. The usual suspects, you know?

As I have said to Ms. Jenneth already, simple friendship doesn’t cause these trolls to go ballistic like that, and being close in that case would imply something definitely deeper. I don’t even have a very good friendship with Commander for the start, and I would like to be better of a friend to her, because she’s among rare good people in our cluster, and having her at your side is quite desirable.

These “suspects”, however, speak up to degree way beyound any normal or good friendship. They ridicule what they themselves make up about us. Again, saying you’re friends with someone is absolutely fine, even being close friends, especially with people like Commander, but making a comment about being “pretty close” after such outbursts of any of listed trolls, it just doesn’t help. At all.

@Lunetta_Hakaari

Well, you wanted context. I was kind of trying for more of just a summary, but I hope the last thirty or so posts help.

Gave me some idea yeah

1 Like

Awwwww, I was included. Thanks, Kimmy.

I got top billing in MiKim’s Troll Patrol!

I’m truly honored that I’m able to get under Kimmy’s thin, xenophobic skin so easily to garner a response from her mouthpiece.

Mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Go back to your slave pen, minmatar. Let civilized people talk without your hateful barking.

The irony in this phrase is almost palpable

2 Likes

Where did you manage to see irony?

Replied to “hateful barking” with racist remarks, it’s pretty obvious to see…

2 Likes

Commander! I have, only a few days ago in this very thread, defended you and staked my own honor on you refraining from such racist, bigoted attacks. Would you make me a liar? Is this how you repay your defenders? I have insisted that you are better than that, Strike Commander Kim. I hope you do not intend to disappoint—and dishonor—me by wading into the same muck you feel your enemies delight in.

6 Likes

Being a vitriolic egotistical bigot is as natural a part of Miss Kim as breathing.

3 Likes

It’s not racist if it’s truth and if she deserved it.

I see you degraded yourself to petty insults and slanders about Caldari State officers.
But really, didn’t expect anything better from someone of your allegiance.