Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Huh. Flashbacks to my first probation hearing. You been a PO before?

I admit I have not tried ‘goat butter’. How would you say it compares to the usual stuff?

1 Like

At least you can be at peace knowing that will never happen.

3 Likes

Lighter, with a more delicate taste.

That’s a terrible thing to say about yourself Mika!

1 Like

Arrendiot being Arrendiot.

1 Like

Those who fight against Gallente oppressors and occupants are good in my book. If they have committed a disgrace in the past, they clearly has redeemed themselves in the battle of Martoh, fighting for what is right against those who are wrong.

I salute to our allies, who decided to support the State when we needed their help, together with them we showed once again that Gallente invaders will find in Black Rise only their deaths. And I salute to everyone who will feel they will want to Uprise against the Federation like we did 200 years ago!

Glory to the State and all allies of Caldari State!

That’s absolutely untrue. In Caldari State such relations are considered as illegal or they would even consider me or her as insane if we’d do that. We’re just flying together sometimes, because she’s one of the top pilots and overall very loyal person, would it be to her friends or the State she serves.

I am trying myself to make me a name in the State and I will greatly appreciate if you won’t be making up any rumors about my relations with other pilots, because Caldari don’t accept these things. Other than that, I have already person whom I already hold very close to my heart, but nobody really needs to know about that as well.

Commander, please! Can you make me a favor?
I am sick of Rella and whenever she tries to speak, and I am willing to bet a lot of other people in IGS share my feeling regarding that. Can I please ask you to avoid answering to her, because you’d stimulate her to reply and bring her back here. I really don’t want to see her. It is a total mood killer.

I’m pretty sure she just meant you two were friends, but given your assumption… Well, you make it seem like you are ‘together.’

3 Likes

However cute it could be, but my heart is already taken.

What are you even talking about, Mi-Kim? All I did was laugh at the ridiculous idea of Pen is Out being a capital batphone. Once you’ve seen a real capital fight, maybe you’ll realize what a seriously hilarious idea that is.

Are you having problems reading my name? Hiccuping?

You have intervened into a Caldari discussion to ridicule them for their victory they had right for their Secession day. I pointed it out, because I do try to get Caldari favors and not shy about that. Apparently, you jumped on me for that. And you know what? If you can’t still understand what you did wrong, I have no further interest on wasting time on you.

None at all, Mi-Kim.

I was ridiculing WANGS. Do work on your reading comprehension.

1 Like

I think you’re assuming a euphemism I’m not using, Ms. Firestorm.

“Pretty close” usually just means “good friends.” As Ms. North-Onren suggested, that’s all I’m using it to mean.

1 Like

From my experience people don’t make dumb jokes about other people if they believe they’re only friends, Ms. Jenneth. It’s a mid-school grade phenomenon, “Ahh, you’re dating X, you’re dating Y, you’re X’s mistress or submissive, or doormat, or you laid in one bed, or you kissed behind tree”, and so on and so on and so on. Their immature behavior could be explained only if they believe we were dating, so I have clarified we were not. Your comment wasn’t helping, because in that case it definitely could have been read as an euphemism.

She wasn’t making a dumb joke. She just said you two were friends, and that leads people to accuse you of being Kim’s mouthpiece. That’s it. Literally all there was to it.

3 Likes

Others were making dumb jokes about my relationships (including you with failing to pronounce my name), not her. Learn to read.
No, really, those who would think I implied Ms. Jenneth made a “dumb joke” simply lack some gears in their brains, all facts considered.
So, your attempt at turning arrows in that direction simply won’t work here, and no intelligent person would fall for your words.

You replied to her, about what she said. Yes, that implies you were taking issue with her statement.

And no, I wasn’t making any jokes about your ‘relationship’ with Kim. I don’t care what you and she are or aren’t doing behind closed doors. What I was doing was directly insulting you for being basically just her little echo chamber attack dog that she uses whenever she needs someone that might be mistaken for capable of independent thought to support her positions.

See the difference? No jokes. Just scorn.

1 Like

Who was making a dumb joke? Me?

If you think so, you’re wrong. I assure you that I wasn’t doing anything besides pointing out that your immediate assumption that Aria saying you were close meant she was saying that you were ‘together’ looks really bad if you’re trying to affirm that you’re indeed not ‘together.’ It was for your benefit more than anything.

If somebody said that one of my good friends and I were close, my response would be “yes, we are.” Jumping into the assumption that it was about a romantic relationship is just weird.