Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Huh. How could I have forgotten that? Oh right, I know: Because I wasn’t a capsuleer at that time, or any time up to November YC120. Weird!

Have we met?

I oppose anyone who engages in murdering civilians or otherwise perpetrating genocidal actions toward any endgame. I oppose it in the Empire and I hate those who support it there. I hate the Cartel and I shoot them for fun. I hate Nation and you can regularly find me wrecking their hideaways. I hate Blooders. Serpentis. Guristas. Triglavians. Templis Dragonaurs. Take your pick.

Honestly, what’s your motive for asking me that? This has been my stance for nearly a year now. I rant about it regularly here and on fluid routers. Why are you surprised?

And no, this isn’t a blanket admonition of everything U’K does: it’s specifically about murdering civilians. If you want my stance on their other policies, you’ll have to be specific, because I know you. If I give a blanket condemnation, then you’ll accuse me of opposing their practice of peeing while standing up or some ■■■■■■■■.