Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

The insult on competence aside - where can I find these Amarrians?

As no; I have not found them in Lux Invicta or other Edencom co-operations, so far, to my sadness. I suppose that is fair enough in way, because neither are there many Minmatar in those ranks who are willing to forgive the Empire for still holding our people because of Edencom.

Still, if these imaginary forgiving Amarrians existed, maybe a way to a long-term peace could be found, after all. At least if they were powerful enough inside the Empire to deal with that little issue with our people.

Smokey in Angymonne is strictly speaking not a Minmatar loyalist structure. It was set up by an international co-operation at the time of the formation of Pochven, and originally held by PNS, and is currently held by Gradient of Electus Matari, but not for EM or for Minmatar only. At the time of this writing, it is used by multiple entities, including independent parties, in addition to the Edencom capsuleer co-operation known as Lux Invicta.

If only the Empire as a whole was as short-sighted as their newly converted. We’d have crushed them in the Rebellion, when they’d have been unable to settle for peace with the Jove to deal with it. No need to involve any Triglavians a century later.

1 Like