Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

That is a very interesting point, Ms Kim. I would argue that capsuleer on capsuleer combat is a very flawed metric for fear. However, let me pose some examples and see what your beliefs truly are:

• An FC never loses a battle against tremendous odds but never gets on as many killmails as their fleet members - who is to be more feared?

• Would you rather have angered the best FC in the CFC or The Mittani?

• The best hunter in the cluster has vowed to seek you down and kill you at every possibility. They can only do this because you angered the richest industrialist in the cluster and they have agreed to bankroll the hunter with near infinite ISK. Who should be more feared?

But, let’s assume combat records are not problematic at all as a metric. In the past week, Templis CALSF have destroyed 151 ships. That’s less than half of the ‘dead’ alliance of CODE. and less than a third of Safety. - should they be feared more than Templis CALSF?

Or do we focus on the difference in value between ships destroyed and ships lost… because Templis CALSF lose again. Or do we focus on lack of lost ships? If so, I better than all three alliances!

The wisest thing you have ever said was:

It’s just a shame you aren’t self-aware enough to understand what this really means.