Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I believe that Lord Crases is often treated with an immense amount of hostility by my brothers and sisters of the Faith. While undoubtedly he has committed many controversial acts over the last year, and while we are quick to castigate, there is, in fact, a saving grace in Lord Crases’ conduct.

For does not the Almighty, whom is all-powerful, have the agency to work through such as Lord Crases? Admittedly, I am no great theologian, but I would argue that it is through Lord Crases himself that the Faithful can rest assured that God exists.

The proof?

For is it not an act of Divine Providence that a Providence in Providence should be forcefully decommissioned by Provibloc? Surely, no one would be capable of such a lapse in judgment except if God was working through them. For miracles are made manifest in mysterious ways.

Now, does this excuse Lord Crases of his many sins against Imperial Loyalists? No, of course not, he must show remorse and atonement. But credit should be given where credit is due and so I thank Lord Crases for demonstrating in the month of May YC121 that God truly exists.