Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

You’ve just gone and blown her cover !

I feel like that’s often true of the insightful things I say, isn’t it? I mean, let’s face it, you know me better than anyone else here, so you should have an idea of how often I’m usually just riffing on things and flying by the seat of your pants.

1 Like

By all the stars and eternal darkness, we mustn’t let people know an engineering section chief on an RSS station works for the RSS!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!?

That’s it! I shall have to take the Caldari way out, and drink the Hug Juice. This is a fresh liver, it might not kill me…

Pssst. Those are just really big drones.

1 Like

Please don’t.

I don’t actually have any in the 'hus, to be honest. The Upwell protocols for industrial cleaning products don’t allow its use. Something about dissolving critical hull plating, I think?

Hug Juice is that beverage they brew/distil on the station above Huggar, isn’t it ?

Legally, no, it’s an industrial cleanser and engine degreaser.

But yes, the Stjörnauga have been known to drink it. I offered some to Aldrith once, but he turned a little green when the vapors hit Mitty’s nose. It was pretty impressive.

Don’t judge.

What the **** am I reading?

:upside_down_face:

What naturally happens on the IGS when people aren’t busy drawing lines in the sand: ■■■■■■■■.

Uhhhhhh…

WORDS!

That’s what those things are! Words! you’re reading words!!

I hope that was helpful1.

1. Let’s face it, I don’t really hope that.

1 Like

I like words.

They are like Jump Gates that get people to locations, sometimes they end up where the panel said they would, sometimes they end up in Sansha territory.

1 Like

Oh it was, and I know you cared…

:smirk:

There’s a story here and I want to hear it.

1 Like

When everyone on a station knows a clan is trad RSS it’s not like they do much undercover work in their own name.

It’s a lot less interesting than it sounds.

I met her twice having been told a bit about her by Arrendis beforehand.
Returning for the second visit, she had done an impressive job at keeping tabs on me.

I’m sorry that the story was mundane.

Uhm… like Arsia said, there’s really not much of a story to tell. The majority of the Clan works for the RSS, mostly as station crew in some capacity. Of course, the ones who aren’t station crew probably are station crew, officially…

But, yeah, Arsia’s met my mother. The second time, for dinner. There were no weapons discharges. But there was tea.

I see.

What Kind of Tea ?

I believe it was a form of pekoe? Neither toxic nor hallucinogenic.