Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

no, that’s the Caldari Merc.

I thought the guy who can not be named was that guy that Vaari occasionally had a go at. CVA guy.

Lord Xhjfx of Qzyjx. Or someone.

No, that’s ‘the guy with the crappy name’.

1 Like

You are literally no fun. Has anyone ever told you that ?

1 Like

Yes 

Thats a lot of words saying nothing at all. I mean you did start out calling someone a Cartel member without showing any evidence.

so what happens if the results of this cock duel aren’t satisfying for one side of the combatants, so they fight again? what If they lose one more time and still isn’t satisfied. Is it than just an endless loop of insults, then we are just back at square one?

oh my

sorry to get your hopes up, but I meant the one with the feathered birds

For you, a word of a State officer will be enough.
If you need full list of crimes that someone has committed, I will appreciate if you apprehend that person and transfer it to rightful authority for a thorough investigation and tribunal session.
If you are not sure whom to transfer the suspect, you can transfer her to me, I have the required facilities for questioning and possibly even a court martial itself.

You shouldn’t pick conditions of a duel that won’t be satisfying for you. If you do, that’s your fault.

I also don’t recommend you to fight on cocks. It doesn’t sound very efficient.

what makes you qualified to do this, same with flinging a list of crimes at people. seems kinda rude, and
I mean if you really wanted to I could do the same and start listing the crimes you, yourself have committed. cause I’m pretty sure that the people of Provi would like to be the first to be the judge, jury and executioner.

Also if the ‘suspect’ in question is whom I think you are referring to since ‘her’ was stated. It would be a Civil trial not a Court-Martial. as a

Court-Martial is empowered to determine the guilt of members of the armed forces subject to military law, and, if the defendant is found guilty, to decide upon punishment. In addition, courts-martial may be used to try prisoners of war for war crimes.

And well, Since she is not serving in any Military, nor is the Kingdom at war with the State. She does not fall under either category.

That is, actually, debatable, Ms. Deritan.
To be processed by a civil trial one has to be a Citizen, because it’s a privilege, that Corporations grant to their civilians in order to protect them from injustice.
If you don’t have a Megacorporate citizenship, but have a partnership with any State corporation, you can appeal to CBT.

In general, the State doesn’t consider capsuleers a legal entities to be processed by civil courts - provided said capsuleers don’t have legal Citizenship papers - then they are treated as Citizens accordingly. Non-State capsuleers aren’t even considered foreigners - just non-entities, who are not protected by law.

Moreover, every capsuleer pilot can be considered as a military asset, not a civilian anymore (State capsuleers are thus military citizens).

Angel Cartel is an Illegal Armed Organization (can be considered as a paramilitary), thus any capsuleer flying for Angel Cartel can be considered as a hostile soldier. Taking into account Cartel’s operations, the Cartel pilots can be trialed for kidnapping, piracy, human trafficking, looting, murder, illegal weapon posession, racketeering, etc etc etc

This is why I believe that a court-martial will be better option than a Civil trial.

If you can file at least a single crime I am suspected in - you shall send it at once to me and my SO (obviously, not here).
As a State officer, I shall not allow any standing charged behind my name - for I wear Uniform of Caldari State.

You have one week to file it.
If you will write it either in public before the tribunal processing or will refuse to file a charge, then I will have to challenge you for public slander, either by summoning our court-martial or to a duel - depending on your liking.

I mean… attacking the Warders of Providence, the same people appointed by the good Empress to be the protectors of Amarr’s eastern borders. Not once but twice seems to be a crime, as let’s be honest last I checked the Caldari still called the Empire they ally.

Considering you refused to follow the protocol and solve the possible suspicion in a civilized manner, following with some filthy insinuations with clear attack on reputation of Caldari state, issued in a public media, I demand you to answer for your words in a Caldari court martial.
Othwerwise, I challenge you to a duel - I can fight either in person or in a ship.

I gave you prof and you still throw it in my face. Well it’s there in public as you asked for, let’s the rest be the judge since I don’t have the ear of the Caldari military court.

But if you still are blind to the truth in front of you, then O-C is always open as an arena

Can you actually read?
I have asked to send a charge and NOT to bring anything in public before the verdict of a tribunal session, which has a power to find ACTUAL truth.
What did you do? Posted some unrelated fights and began spreading filthy insinuations.

Speaking about same filthy insinuations you dared to spread, mixing them with facts, while the facts stay true, any such sort of accusation or insinuation makes them not facts anymore.

Hereby you are officially challenged to a duel for your words, insulting in public State officer, insinuating I could have committed a crime. Either pick your weapon, or shut up and learn your place like a coward dishonorable disgrace.

I can read just fine, what was posted here is public records, which is ready available for all to see. The rest will come though other channels… propper channels.

And ms Kim i would appreciate you not making assumptions on behalf of me or others, as it paints you as a fool, take it as an advice from one women to another.

Did I make any assumption? It wasn’t me who was insinuating you committed any crime.
Unlike the legal matters, on a public challenge to a duel you shall declare accept or refuse in public as well.
As you have said, for all to see.

This is an assumption, and I’m pretty sure it’s one in both Caldari, Gallante minmatar, and Amarr.

And before you post anymore in this pretend of a word fight, I recommend you stop yourself before making a bigger fool of your status as s Caldari officer