Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I was having a really good dream about cheesecake and just as it was getting to the good bit, I was rudely awakened by my slaver hound who said that there was a God at the door. I went to answer the door when I fell off a steep cliff, though fortunately I had a parachute.

I awoke for real and found myself on the floor, with my nightgown tangled around my head.

There was no God at the door and my slaver hound was fast asleep.

1 Like

bah humbug

This is a question, not assumption. I do not make a statment, I question your ability, which seemed to be lacking.
Though, I admit, it was incorrect.
I should have asked: can you comprehend what you read?

I can, can you? Cause you are clearly still going on

1: Can you do A and do not do B?
2 does B, doesn’t do A.
2: I did as you asked!
1: Can you comprehend?
2: I can, can you?

I mean… really?
If you are trying to cast yourself as a standup comedian here, you took the wrong turn. This is IGS. Or you simply don’t understand that either?

There are comics who specialize in caricature, naturally people should make of that what they will.

Your sure? People on Gallante prime is eating this up.
Tonights title: Caldari military makes a fool of themselves.

You aren’t Cadlari military. Now I’ll actually make an assumption: considering the ‘skills’ you have shown in the current negotiation, I’d say you have zero chance of graduating SWA.

Personally, whenever I duel it’s always in the format of a collectible card game.

How quick are those games to play in real life ? In the merchandise driven cartoons, duels seem to take hours.

It depends how long you want to spend on the exposition of your opponent’s demise. Other times like when playing Eve: The Next Genesis the game takes so long because you need to manage your resources in a spreadsheet.

2 Likes

That sounds less like a game and more like some kind of work. And people play it for fun ?

But you’re not one. You’re in the militia—a mercenary, drawing no salary, on no official payroll, just getting paid when you commit violence.

This whole ‘Caldari Officer’ schtick is another lie to cover your insecurities. You really do need to try just accepting yourself for who you are, Diana. You will feel better, I promise.

While your at it can you say hello to the people back at home? This only gets better and better.

Jokes aside, don’t see why I would even enroll and to be honest that’s also besides the point. To return you rather want me to send there compiled information to someone like the Templis Dragonaurs? I mean I heard they have a place out near Fade.

If she is Miss Federation then she is clearly not married and therefore this extramarital cuddling is an example of the untold depths of debauchery and hedonistic behaviour that every right thinking person should condemn.
And this is why the Federation must be destroyed.

Secret knowledge

My comm device’s autosuggest allows me to type the “and this is why…” meme in a fraction of the keystrokes. What a time to be alive.

Much like you claiming that Thal fathered your twins when it was utterly impossible?

Wait, Valerie Valate has children?

At least we know how to handle things like this in the Federation…

One extra large butter-caramel popcorn tub and a praline Quafe smoothie, please!

Well in YC120 she wasn’t married. But now she is.

Hooray.

1 Like