Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Popcorn isn’t going to happen if one side has no idea about what the other is going on about.

I can get you security feeds. If you’ve forgotten.

I’m sure your Cartel associates could produce all sorts of fabricated logs and videos. Or maybe “Duchess” Deritan, your “sister”, right ? Another person who could produce some convincing fabrications.

1 Like

I could ask Thal too…who I told after the incident.

Why would I fabricate you trying to pin your twins on my husband at the time?

I have one adult daughter. No idea what the Deritan family is apparently trying to gaslight me about.

I trust that you won’t do those things again… but you may do things that are extremely similar. :wink:

1 Like

Silly blonde.

Ok, fine, given that the traitor Karishal Muritor is already dead I am unlikely to get involved with that again.

1 Like

I see you haven’t thought through the follow-on effects of a Republic led by me. Don’t focus on what I’d do, focus on how others would react, and then what people would do about that.

You also underestimate my imagination for catastrophic scenarios. The one you are spinning here doesn’t even rank. So I refer back to my prior statement.

Prime Minister Elsebeth Rhiannon is several orders of magnitude more worrying a mental image, and it doesn’t break the top ten.

2 Likes

Was that a compliment, then?

See, this is what I mean by he hasn’t thought it through enough. Just dismissing the idea has him doing the unthinkable. Can you imagine how he’d react to the crap I’d do once in office, just to be able to say I’d done it? All trade with the Empire must include walnuts!

I like walnuts

1 Like

No one knows what Gallente situational comedies are on about, other than casual nudity, screaming, slaps, broken priceless ceramics, garish fashion statements, and personal indiscretions. Nevertheless, they sell a lot of snack food.

Good luck importing them to Amarr Prime. :wink:

Walnuts are not blanket banned in the Empire. They are a controlled substance because people use them as a medium to smuggle drugs. But they are not banned.

1 Like

How exactly do you use walnuts to smuggle drugs?

People somehow fill the shells full of Crash or other powdered drugs and attempt to use the walnuts to move around the powder.

1 Like

It could equally be that the control on shipping of walnuts is because they can spontaneously combust when shipped in large batches. The nut’s high oil content and low water content mean a possibility of self-heat to the point where they catch fire.

Thank you for the mental image of a desperate Iteron pilot screaming that his nuts are on fire.

1 Like