Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

something that they would only do if you have been attacking them first

Yes, that is absolutely how those towers work. I engaged them in combat out of a suicidal instinct to… um… do whatever Kybernauts do.

I am a spy and I have been caught, but I thought we were friends, Remilia? Why would you reveal my carefully crafted cover on a public forum? Zorya Triglav still hasn’t SRPed me for those confessors!

The RMS did not prepare me for this.

2 Likes

Not a spy, simply a hypocrite.

We are not friends.

1 Like

Am I uninvited from the sleepover? I was going to make brownies, but shaped like triangles :frowning:

2 Likes

Perhaps he tried to salvage the tower?

I think you need to work on your reading comprehension.

EDENCOM.

Not the Gunstars individually.

You fired upon EDENCOM forces.

You are registered as a target by EDENCOM.

EDENCOM will attack you for it.

1 Like

What about the sleepover though. Is that still a no…?

I was awoken this morning by my slaver hound who said “awrawrawrarrr” into my ear, as I had overslept and it was nearly breakfast time and she was concerned.

I looked at the IGS in an attempt to find more intelligent conversation.

But it was all for naught. Because I opened the latest posts in this thread.

1 Like

Filament out while you still can.

1 Like

Yeah, no, it wouldn’t. It’d qualify, in fact, as ‘posturing’. Her announcement didn’t give them the authority to go invading space outside of the warzones—which are, after all, sanctioned through CONCORD, meaning space the Republic and Empire have both agreed the other can control, as the vagaries of capsuleer fighting dictate.

mlyp

No they do not my dearest Aldy! You can and will be what ever your heart’s desire!

2 Likes

@Celeste_Etoile

Just so you know, Stribog Clade is currently hiring combat pilots for immediate deployment. We have an extremely competitive compensation structure, excellent benefits, and – so I’m told – cupcakes.

Who could turn those down?

1 Like

There is no confusion on my part. Even should we treat skeptically the eyewitness reports of your participation in Kybernaut fleets in the earlier stages of the Triglavian invasions; that EDENCOM routinely fire on your vessels, makes it abundantly clear that you have incurred their displeasure— for all their indecisiveness, like every other CONCORD command, they keep excellent records, records that leave little doubt in their veracity.

Everyone with eyes to see, knows that you have made war on the Triglavians’ account, no matter how much you try to obscure that truth with nonsense.

2 Likes

'kay.

Cupcakes pale in comparison to the wonder that is EDENCOM 5-Flavour Icecream. The icecream that requires tactical brilliance if one is to successfully eat it and avoid the explosive results of mixing the GalFed and Caldari or Amarr and Minmatar flavours.

7 Likes

Also, [insert obligatory comment about pancakes.]

Honestly, though the EDENCOM flavors together are initially a bit distasteful when mixed, you get used to it. After that, it tastes pretty good so long as you’re eating it for an explicit purpose.

There is only one king flavour of this cluster.

And I taste fabulous, ask @Aldrith_Shutaq.

1 Like

I love the taste of all the pretty colours mixed together!

Not to say each one separate isn’t unique and beautiful in itself, but having some spicy Matari, cool Caldari, bold Amarr, and zesty Gallente in my mouth at the same time? Ain’t nothing like it!

Makes me wonder, what does a Trig taste like? I know we got some kybers active on this post. Maybe you all can tell me?

2 Likes

Are you still talking about ice cream…?

2 Likes

We were talking about ice cream?

1 Like

Yes… We were…

1 Like