Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Let me see if I can wade into your hot mess:

True, I’m not terribly skilled at flying larger spaceships yet, but the fact that you willingly referred to Ms. Jenneth as an ‘abolitionist’ clearly shows that I know more than you.

Wasn’t trying to, sweetheart. Or did you miss the entire paragraph I wrote stating that we are beyond words now? Literally the only thing I said about the gentleman is that he had a good point about the roots of slavery.

But hey, trying to make a point about something I didn’t say is more important than responding to the substance of what I wrote. Right?

That’s why every other word in my response was italicized. Italics are meant to convey sarcasm.

I was making a point illustrating how difficult it would be to avoid supporting slavery while living in Amarr, a point which I wrapped up by stating that such individuals should leave it. Which you supported, by the way, offering even more examples that I hadn’t thought of while writing. Thanks for the assist!

Now, do you want to talk more about what makes legitimate abolitionism, or would you rather keep debating on things I didn’t say? Because if you’re angling for the latter, I have much better ways to spend my time. Like watching paint dry, or washing my Wreathe by hand.

That last sentence was sarcasm too, just so you know.

1 Like