Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Well, you’re welcome to try.

Obviously not something I foresee happening, though.

2 Likes

I think I have likelier targets, to be honest.

1 Like

Very probably.

1 Like

Just ignore her. She’ll go away.

5 Likes

I am going to find her training officer. And then I am going to ask her why Kim-hanni wasn’t given the proper course on ‘knowing when to shut the ■■■■ up.’

Back when I was a freshly minted officer, still wet behind the ears, I made the mistake of offering my opinion where it was not needed or wanted in a briefing. A rather simple ‘why don’t we do it this way.’

I had some very direct, wall to wall counselling from my captain to reteach that course. I feel like someone has failed Kim-haani in this regard.

Arrendis, I feel like before coming back, I should have done a week in STAPRO just to dust off my general’s rank and adjusted Kim-haani’s anal-cranial inversion.

3 Likes

Yeah, I should have known better.

3 Likes

I suddenly have an urge to break into vaults using wooden implements, i hear spoons is a great way to start… :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d like to see you try this… how to call it better… spooning?

Technically, the verb “spooning” means to act in the manner of a spoon, in terms of stacking neatly.

Two persons can spoon in this way in a bed, which makes more efficient use of the space available.

1 Like

I just wanted to testify as to my own experiences as a convert who somehow stumbled into an incredibly important position and what happened on Alkabsi. Really, that was all. Maybe express some hope for the future.

And then somehow it turned into the antithesis of what I had intended.

But, I am going to be the better woman. I am going to go drink a nice cup of tea, talk to Lord Consort Newelle and then compose an actual response to some of the points raised.

Also, I’m not really all that young. Except by Amarr standards.

1 Like

I heard people using “laying in stockpiles” expression as a humorous way to describe multiple people sleeping together in a cramped space.

Welcome to the summit :smiley:

I will, just to spite the amarr

1 Like

Rude.

Yeah well, it takes one to know one

3 Likes

“Step 11: using rail array and metallic launching sheath, accelerate spoon to near-C. . . .”

4 Likes

Pretty sure there are Minmatar turrets that can accept spoons as ammo.

We use everything else, so why not?

3 Likes

The Sebestior* have a saying:

When you pay no mind to the mountain ram, and cease to leave it food, then in time the ram will no longer come down from the mountain to trouble you.

*This isn’t actually a Sebestior saying. I just made it up to make a point.

6 Likes

Ah, me great-grandpappy, “le chef de terrible”, the Gallente called him for his awful cooking, he was aboard a Scythe when they had to fire his precious kitchen sink and assorted other kitchen utensils plus a Fedo out of the artillery cannons when they had ran out of ammo… Reportedly, no immediate effects were observed despite perfect hits, but Amarr later found a derelict Maller with everyone onboard dead from botulism. Or Fedo farts.

This story is true*.

*)

My great-granddad actually didn’t fight in the Rebellion directly due to grave injuries he suffered during the first days of it, that had paralyzed his other arm and due to lack of proper care had his other leg ossified in a slight angle, making his walking difficult as well. Nevertheless he set out with the “Merchant Fleet”, the fleet arm that procured and distributed supplies among the rebels.

4 Likes

If I will be shot with a spoon, I will be… amused.

Rule #6 : negotiations with both your enemies and your allies should be done in privacy; the public forums are for addressing the general populace. (Sidenote: it is possible to make addressing the general populace look like talking to your enemy, see “open letters”.)”

Elsebeth Rhiannon, PR101

8 Likes