Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Well, I met this woman.

Believe me, I am out of my mind. I had this planned out since I was a kid that I was going to join the Republic Military School and be an officer. I guess before it gets out of hand, I wanna be able to move and travel anywhere in New Eden without borders like she can.

Being promoted to Spike Lieutenant was one of my proudest moments of my life. It’s funny how in an instant your outlook can change. I never planned on being a Capsuleer either but here I am.

1 Like

Hee. Probably most people have no way of expecting what kinds of turns their lives might take, maybe even if they seem pretty well charted out from the beginning.

Good luck to you, sir.

2 Likes

I hesitated to even write it out lol. I might be a giant idiot.

And thank you

Exceptionally invigorating! I did want to mention that, if you’re still interested, the hunting party was preparing a few excursions and didn’t mind me bringing a friend.

If you’re still interested and have the time, fit some time in on a spear. He likes to get the new arrivals involved quickly.

2 Likes

To be clear, my lord, and I apologize-- it’s of course not my business, but-- are we talking about a literal animal-hunting party involving actual literal spears?

2 Likes

Yes, yes we are. If you’re interested and can make it out to Republic space, they’re quite invigorating weekends!

Any other Matari get mildly twitchy when the Amarr start talking about going to Republic space to kill things and validate their own existence?

5 Likes

Short answer: yes. I’m going to have to think on how to say the longer answer.

1 Like

Sure! Send me details in pod. I can probably make it, depending on date/time.

I mean, when you put it that way…

He does sound legit, though.

1 Like

I appreciate the vote of confidence! I’ll send it through the DED along with my diplomatic tail number.

I don’t much care about ‘legit’. I care about a culture that maintains that they have a divine mandate to obliterate all other cultures coming into my home and killing things just to make themselves feel good. There’s no reason whatever the hell he’s hunting can’t be hunted in the Empire.

2 Likes

Well, the Brutor that invited me along obviously lives in the Republic, so actually there’s a very good reason why he isn’t inviting me to go hunting in the Empire.

Hey, if you can come to the Empire, he can go to the Republic.

Does that mean I can go to planets in the empire and kill things too? Well then…

1 Like

I don’t claim a guiding principle in my life is the destruction of the Empire.

I do claim that I’d very much like to see the Empire renounce slavery and free my people, and that when the time comes, it may well be necessary to destroy the Empire. However, I’d really rather not have to.

I don’t much care who invited you in. They were wrong.

I’ll pass along your concerns.

Don’t waste your time or his. Do I look Gallente? Does your Brutor friend? He’ll do what he feels is right, I’ll do what I feel is right, and that’s that. We don’t need to have a damned debate about forcing everyone to conform to this group’s ideals or that group’s vision.

I haven’t even told you to stay the hell out, have I?

3 Likes

Pffffffffffffft, haaahahaha!

Says the one that invited herself to Alkabsi and Thebeka.

And I didn’t go killing anything, did I?

You must really think nothing of my intelligence.