Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

I find your statement ironic. Considering how you Amarr put minmatar people through the pain and misery that slavery brings upon them and then claim you are doing it for the greater good. It apears to be the same views that gave birth to Nauplius’ extreme methods.

3 Likes

You could have picked a (little) more original, more fitting title, though, like “Respect and Get Respect Thread” or something. I mean, we’ve already sort of seen what happens.

2 Likes

Consider it done.

2 Likes

It is done

1 Like

And lose all of them from posterity? See, this feels more to me like an excuse to not have to defend one’s words later down the line, or even worse to pretend they were never said in the first place. I’d write profusely about how I despise people who like covering their tracks when it comes to things they say or do in the view of the public, but honestly given I have your brand of inane drivel blocked on the active routers, it’d be a waste of time. It’s a shame I can’t do that here too, but the principle of said words remaining on record, if one should ever need them, remains.

The fact this tool is available to each and every user now is something to actually lament. Truly the age of the throw away opinion and featherweight worth words is hitting its peak, and I am genuinely sad about this.

7 Likes

I’m sure there’ll be archival functions running on this board too. Very few places on Galnet these days manage to escape the data scrapers.

1 Like

Won’t stop the loud screeching of “I never said that! You made up that quote and put my name on it!” and all the rest that’ll come. So much for the fact we can track edits, if the post just vanishes I can see arguments like the above going on whatever you throw at them since the original post itself is gone. Everything else can be claimed to be ‘manufactured’.

1 Like

True of course, but that shouldn’t prove an issue. It’s just a loud screeching “look at what a fucklechuck I am, and how I’m a waste of bandwidth” alarm that’ll prove nice and useful as an indication of who to quite simply ignore. It’s not like that kind of person’s interesting anyway.

1 Like

Problem is, there can be some people that are extremely loud and obnoxious, while still offering enough of an annoying carrot that other people will continue to poke, prod and feed it. I’m pretty damn tired hearing every other month of people decrying this, or that, or the other of some such while I’m trying to enjoy my morning coffee. Worst of all, them expecting me to care. This just adds in another potential spanner/tool/whatever to the hyper-drama nature of capsuleer interaction these days, but is an issue I’ve brought up with the DED and I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Fair’nuff. I don’t think it’ll be as problematic as it sounds, but hell. I’ve been wrong before, when I think too highly of my fellow capsuleer.

1 Like

Could also ask for a donut without hole :rofl:

I warned people about this a couple weeks ago.

And, to the CRC operators of this new IGS.

7 Likes

These actually exist :grin: They’re called donut holes. I know it sounds funny at first with the name, but they’re literally little circles. As if they are themselves, the donut taken out of the center of the other donuts, creating the hole. Hence, donut holes!

Apparently this was my first usage of an emoji. I really need to step up my shiptoasting game.

1 Like

All of the time

1 Like

I think everything has holes, if you go down far enough

1 Like

I was in a boring business meeting… I saw this and I couldn’t stop laughing! Thank you! :joy: :rofl: then I decided to cancel boring business meetings…:no_mouth:

1 Like

It seems Mizhir has an unmiztakable attraction on people who make “bad” puns.

3 Likes

To say there exist bad puns is a miznomer.

2 Likes

Oh, gods and spirits, pilots. That’s just the same pun (“miz” for the prefix “mis”) repeated three times.

It’s Cherible. Surely we can do better? Our pun reserves can’t be so completely Veikant?

2 Likes

I’m too busy in the kitchen to make puns as I gaze upon these woks and this pear and wonder what to make for dinner.

2 Likes