Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Nope, this is!

3 Likes

For the record I was disparaging their intelligence for being incapable of working out that I was talking about ARC not myself. But yes, anyway.

Anyone hear the one about the Sani Sabik’s most talented artist?

He liked to draw blood.

1 Like

Okay, I just have to know…

…why are all of you referring to me as ‘they’?

1 Like

Don’t know about anyone else, but I tend to default to ‘they’ when I’m not familiar with someone. Well, I try to anyway. Least… assuming option.

1 Like

Aah. Fair enough.

I do use she/her/hers, though.

2 Likes

Girls are the bestest!

2 Likes

Not literally, but figurally speaking, I have noticed some, and they can “bark” quite loud.
And it’s like cooties.

1 Like

Might be because you’re a rummy.

1 Like

NOT a rummy.

Really, your therapy for your alcoholism isn’t going to go anywhere, until you stop denying you have a problem.

Rummy.

1 Like

Can we take this back and forth about if someone is a ‘rummy’ or not off of the forums and into a private message chain? At this point Valate, it’s just you swinging it at Ramijozana and no one else is engaged with it.

2 Likes

Sure. Let’s talk about something else:

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Putting your socks on first, before anything else, makes you feel both sexy and naughty.

1 Like

Putting your stockings on first, before anything else, makes you feel both sexy and naughty.

I fixed it for you.

1 Like

It is entirely dependent on what the rest of your clothing is going to consist of. Socks for some outfits. Stockings for others.

1 Like

Only if they’re day-glo orange.

1 Like

I’ve heard some people claim you’re “asking for it” if you wear things like that.

Absolutely Barbaric.

1 Like

One day the slave may become part of the shady leadership with delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

Putting your socks on first, before anything else, makes you feel both stupid and underdressed.
Same with boots instead of socks.
Never tried stockings.

Now I can’t get the image of Diana Kim trying to pull off Gallante high fashion out of my head…

Thanks.

2 Likes

I swear, I would never.

1 Like