Old Forums Back Please? This One Sucks... +1 if you Agree

Old Forums Back Please? This One Sucks… +1 if you Agree and Comment Opinion

9 Likes

This forum is garbage.

Ccp should sell access to old forums for a rate of like 250 plex/month access per character in the eve store

4 Likes

+1 …

2 Likes

+1 …

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Ok, but let the ability to post gifs stay.

Because
https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/btbSmAAk89h0841ASorPYuRZk0v.gif

2 Likes

+1!!! litteraly use to use the forums daily. not used this one since it launched

1 Like

Forum is alright. The only thing that needs an upgrade is the private messaging system. From Non-Existent to Existent :slight_smile:

1 Like

@discobot fortune :boy:

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

1 Like

LOL! :joy:

1 Like

I liked it a lot better when threads had page numbers instead of one loooooong continuous page. And the quote trees…OMG!!! I scroll past the same posts 6 times. I guess I need to train thread navigation to 5.

5 Likes

The old forums had quotes and the system remember what posts you viewed up to and automatically drops you at the place you left off, its not like you need to scroll the entire thing on multiple visits :stuck_out_tongue:

But no, these are functionally better than the old forums

1 Like

This. I agree. But it is still not the reason to revive old forums. Let CCP fix that one.

1 Like

+1 (5 characters)

1 Like

But it cant be helped. :woman_shrugging:

Actually, can CCP be helped at all now? :confused:

1 Like

Should happen, but won’t.

How often does CCP admit screwups?
(Hint, it either involves layoffs or Hilmer getting his PR team to craft a letter when who knows how many people quit after Hilmer suggested greed is good.)

1 Like

And that his microtransaction dev have no balls.

Seriously, it was Hilmar all way up to the point of ridiculousness. 70$ monocles. Hilmar personally did the pricing after watching the work of the dev. Just how high he must have been in that moment? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He could leave it to professionals, but he wanted to show them who have bigger balls? Thats so immature!

1 Like

Agree with OP. The avatars are too small and you can’t see what corp or alliance someone is in.

2 Likes

How to install big avatars:

4 Likes